**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is anybody els specials not working at all

HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
My specials 1 and 2 are not working,is anybody els having this problem?

Comments

• MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    edited October 2017
    They are aware but refuse to do anything about it besides give some bs answer when your submit a ticket. Kabam has shown us continually they don't care.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Same, I use my specials and the power goes without doing anything. Happens in Aw, aq and act 5 chap 3. So I get destroyed when it happens.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Yep game is severely broken, not sure how they aren't giving out free gifts to help us through until they FIX the problems they created.
  • RB65RB65 Posts: 28
    Kabam has stated that they have a hotfix set to fix the issue. It's freaking annoying and I've lost several arenas because my special didn't fire but the energy was used.
  • CA2HICA2HI Posts: 19
    It’s seriously unbelievable how many times Kabam says they’re going to fix an issue and a brand new one pops up. Do the developers/coders not know what they’re doing?? Constantly dealing w/ issues is ruining the game for everyone! Specials not firing is a major issue! It interrupts the whole game play and dramatically affects the outcome!
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Many players are quitting.
    Because of AW being boring and all these bugs (champ lock after specials, specials not firing while using all the power). I sincerely hope the developers fix all these issues in a reasonable time.

And yes, some serious compensation is needed for all the items wasted because of these bugs !!!
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Im curious, will the tourney at new york comic con have the special issues?

If so it could show the game world, and might get us some fixes.
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    Why can't those imaginary beta testers you have catch these problems before an update is released? I've been waiting on a reply from kabam but they don't answer. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but they did say that each update is tested by them right? At least that's what was said regarding the 12.0 update.