**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone notice a silent nerf to SW?

Her melee attacks seem much weaker to me in AQ, and with three buffs up my sp2 crit was only 19k...

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Damm it, i just got her....
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Oh my God yes! I was literally thinking this earlier today. Ive noticed her hits are weaker and her buffs/debuffs seem to be triggering even less than post nerf.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    She's always been nerfed in AQ since 12.0
    I use her in AW attack and haven't noticed a difference
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    She’s definitely hitting less hard... just used her and got only a 20k crit sp2 on three tries in the same battle... the fact that I got to 3 sp2 on a simple vision is proof enough it’s hitting less hard
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Absolutely. Her regular attacks seem fine. But her special 2 is hitting WAY softer.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Just tested her out on ROL Winter Soldier, she got him down in about the same amount of hits as she always does. Probably just bad RNG, try her in longer fights and see if there is a quantifiable difference in her damage output
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Her crit rate was nerfed (especially on the L2). After the "fix" to her post 12.0, there was a VERY noticeable increase in her damage output. Now, it's almost as bad as 12.0
  • There have not been any adjustments made to Scarlet Witch that you have not been notified of. I've raised this to the team for them to take a look at in case of a bug, but we do not make silent nerfs. We announce any changes that we are aware of.

Closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.