**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Vote for Round of 4?

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
I honestly didn't think that Ironheart would get this far.

Next Vote for Round of 4? 178 votes

Hercules
25%
Lightburn22TheVyrusDuo_KulioMhd20034NojokejaymTimrosMoot4LifeBulmktMoosetiptronicTheLegend27rataclansZombieZeddDenzel116MaxGamingWozzy101OGAvengerMother_FlerkenSleipnirrodArsozAaronc94 45 votes
Omega Sentinel
55%
Kabam MiikeDNA3000GamerMasterSmokeSnakeEyes69Darkrider05Deacon0316wegnerkHammerbro_64Duke_SilverairmundoVonddWerewrymWicket329Albi⁴7²00⁴LmaoClynevaRaichu626naikavonShadow_Phoneix 99 votes
Morbius
15%
BKSwisherSweetJadedSpeedbumpphillgreenCropDusterspiderknight616OzFearUsPanchulon21Nottafinga1Elad17UnidentifiedCreatureSociopathColonaut123AleorThatOneMasterGamerX_Factor_AgentProximaMidnight_8Pancake_Faceamal_nairIronGladiator22 28 votes
Ironheart
3%
BrokentitaniummorroQuattrucciBlaine_94CowabungaAstroGamer110 6 votes

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Hercules
    is there any chance we can see the exact number of votes for each?
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Omega Sentinel

fricking Ironheart advanced? really?

Maybe because tech is worse than other classes right now.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Omega sentinel it is
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    Qacob said:

For all those who's first choices did not make it through, my condolences. Now, join forces with the only intelligent group... TEAM OMEGA SENTINEL. We will treat you as one of our own, because you will become one of our own

Only intelligent group? Haha
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

I’m blown away.

I thought there was a very slim chance of Morgan winning, but definitely thought she would make it to round 2

I guess people see something that looks like iron man and just...
    Qacob said:

For all those who's first choices did not make it through, my condolences. Now, join forces with the only intelligent group... TEAM OMEGA SENTINEL. We will treat you as one of our own, because you will become one of our own

Only the most intelligent because the le fayers were eliminated. Do not overestimate yourself
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Hercules
    @Quattrucci why ironheart?
    Hercules

I’m blown away.

I thought there was a very slim chance of Morgan winning, but definitely thought she would make it to round 2

Qacob said:

Only the most intelligent because the le fayers were eliminated. Do not overestimate yourself
    I don't know how intelligence is coming into play for choosing characters.
    Either you want or you don't want a character.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

I’m blown away.

Qacob said:

I think you’re taking my comment too seriously. Or illustrating my point beautifully.

Either way, vote for whoever you like, the best option has been eliminated
    Hercules

I’m blown away.

Qacob said:

I think you’re taking my comment too seriously. Or illustrating my point beautifully.

No I was not replying specifically to your comment. I was just saying that using the word intelligence is not right.
    Yeah your option has been eliminated.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

I’m blown away.

Qacob said:

No I was not replying specifically to your comment. I was just saying that using the word intelligence is not right.
    *Intelligence*

Oops, bad word. Guess I'm going to jail now.
    Hercules
    Etjama said:

I’m blown away.

Qacob said:

*Intelligence*

Ooh you are free now. I didn't notice. Congo man.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

I’m blown away.

Qacob said:

It was meant to be taken as a joke. I don't think he meant to attack anyone with the word "Intelligence".
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

Etjama said:

I’m blown away.

Qacob said:

*Intelligence*

Don't worry, I'll be back soon. I said the word "intelligence".
    Hercules
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I’m blown away.

Qacob said:

*Intelligence*

Don't worry, I'll be back soon. I said the word "intelligence".
    You did. Sorry for you mate
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Omega Sentinel ftw
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Sazed said:

I must say, me being a little biased, I voted Okoye. Deep in my heart I knew she wouldn't progress (...)

Relax. Given that Black Panther 2 is in the works and this game always does a MCU movie promo, she's probably the safest bet of the bunch, regardless of the voting results.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Morbius
    Give me Morbius, and make the Unholy Trinity a Quartet and back to relevance.
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    Ironheart
    Moot4Life said:

@Quattrucci why ironheart?

Reminds me of Rescue from the film. And she looked cool as hell.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Omega Sentinel
    I flipped a coin on the first vote for either okoye or omega sentinel. Okoye win that first toss. I’m not tossing for this one, omega sentinel all the way baby