**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which apple device are you playing MCOC on?

I’ve personally upgraded to the 12 pro Max and am thoroughly enjoying the enhanced sounds, load times and screen real estate!

Which apple device are you playing MCOC on? 24 votes

iPhone 5-8 series
37%
shivam1theMercenaryMojoXBerjibsSpideyFunkoZikksonYodabolt21Riptidehelping2 9 votes
iPhone SE 2020
4%
Urthona 1 vote
iPhone X/XS series
25%
allinashesBlack_SwanCrcrcrcanaLysis_NuclearOrksdexc 6 votes
iPhone 11 series
8%
SpeedbumpHagureMeijin 2 votes
iPhone 12 series
12%
SatsuiNoHadouAshleyyTweetsMasterpuff 3 votes
iPad
12%
Noodes_Moot4LifeJragonMaster170 3 votes

Comments

• MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    The apple device that's actually an android
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    I don't have the money for Apple devices.
    My current phone does well enough
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    iPad
    an old one
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    iPhone 12 series
    Meebleton said:

Sorry mate, doesn’t count for the poll. But how’s your experience on Android anyways? What device are you using?
    edited November 2020
    E
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    iPhone 12 series
    I’ve read that The flagship Samsung galaxy 20 series has got 120 Hz refresh rate. Must be a real fluid experience on those devices; a pity that Apple has yet to catch up in that department.
    Akumaccb said:

Meebleton said:

Sorry mate, doesn’t count for the poll. But how’s your experience on Android anyways? What device are you using?
    I'm using a Huawei Mate 20 lite, it runs MCOC pretty smoothly, very little lag aside from the occasional bug. Good sized screen for the game too, large enough that you can clearly see all the details of the game, but not too large for my baby hands to fit round.
  • UrthonaUrthona Posts: 15
    iPhone SE 2020
    SE is great and the size of the phone isn’t obnoxious, honestly wish I’d held off for the 12 mini but oh well. The nicest iPhone design is the 5 imo and so I like that it’s back to the boxy design
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

I’ve read that The flagship Samsung galaxy 20 series has got 120 Hz refresh rate. Must be a real fluid experience on those devices; a pity that Apple has yet to catch up in that department.

I've heard that it causes bugs though. And I thought mcoc was capped anyway? My phone has 90 hz but I don't think the game supports 90 hz, except when I go out and in back in and it gets super smooth