**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the easiest Shadow Base Raid for you?

2»

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I don't know what theme this is (Monday) Red Hulk boss
    The root mechanic is incredibly easy to avoid on this day's quest.

The enemies are also incredible easy if your roster supports it.

Fury eats up Electro, a couple Corvus charges against Ghost and Hawkeye, three mystics are all snacks for Human Torch, BWCV or Doom for Hype (I like BWCV for the additional 10% boost against villians), then pick your favorite mutant for Crossbones and Agent Venom.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Spiderverse (Tuesday) Venom boss
    Am I the only one with a 5* R4 Venom?
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    FF (Sunday) Mister Fantastic boss
    Quake
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Because I have a 5* Venom, half of the defenders are just food for him. The rest go down easy with a bit of Corvus and whatever mutant I have left for Kingpin.
    And the root node is very easy to avoid, parry, go left, go right, 4 or 5 hits, dashback, rince and repeat.
    But then with my roster I can only do the Epic difficulty so, it's a lot less stressful than Legendary...
  • Spiderverse (Tuesday) Venom boss
    I do the Tuesday run (venom boss) cuz I use corvus w/próxima, and bring venom for SG.
    Get true strike on first fight, tech charge 2 fights later, and everything else is a wrap. Very quick fights.
  • So far I've only done Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday. I'm hoping to get to every day at least once. In each case there's been one fight that for me was problematic: Thing on Sunday, Kingpin on Tuesday, and Yondu on Friday. I think for the most part its about adjusting your normal playstyle to account for root, and that's easier for some fights than others. I try to play the fights like encroaching stun and using specials to avoid the root, but that's not always possible in every fight (at least for me).

A lot of people saying Avengers day is the easiest, but I just haven't had the time to do them on Thursday yet. After the first couple runs (i.e. with some practice) so far all of the days I've done have had comparable difficulty.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    For me it's been either Venom day or Colossus. It's easier for me to just dash back and reset root more than any other mechanic plus I have Venom and other champions like AA and She Hulk at 5/65 that deal with evaders easily.

Colossus day was rather easy for me as well since I have a few good power control champions at 5/65 like Doom, Vision, Magik, and Warlock.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Avengers (Thursday) Vision boss
    @Terra ?? You use tigra??
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    So easy with corvus
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Plenty of non immune fools. Archangel likes non immune fools.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Except Ant-Man (*shrugs*)
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

He should, if only glancing was fixed.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

He should, if only glancing was fixed.
    And if only a mod would at least comment on that thread :(
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    I don't know what theme this is (Monday) Red Hulk boss
    Red Hulk Root one is definitely the easiest. Tried it for the first time yesterday.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Avengers one is really easy because of the defender selection and the Root Mechanic isn't to bad for this one.

Also like the Thunderbolts one (Red Hulk) as I think it's the easiest version of the Root Mechanic. Might've been more difficult if they had included characters that you don't want to tap their block like Red Skull etc.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Spiderverse is easy...venom for the spiders, blade/GR for the villains