**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not A Bad Question To Ask,

Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
But what kind of rewards could we see for the first chapter of Book 2. I mean obvious big push would be t5cc. In Act 6 you gotta explore a whole chapter to get 25% of a t5cc. Could we possibly be getting at least 25% just from completion? And could we possibly be looking at any t6bc or t3a catalysts? Thoughts?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    No way there will be any t6bc or t3a in chapter 1. That would be a little too fast of 6* r4 introduction. There will probably be a decent chunk of t5cc in completion though.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I’m just going to say it now.

Do not expect much from these rewards. Remember, they see this content as a step down from the original act 7, which was the spiritual successor to act 6

This is not. This is significantly easier than the original beta.

Set your expectations low
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

No way there will be any t6bc or t3a in chapter 1. That would be a little too fast of 6* r4 introduction. There will probably be a decent chunk of t5cc in completion though.

Thats what I was kinda leaning towards. Like very small fragments of t6bc or t3a catalysts. And most likely for exploration.