**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

State of the game

This game had great potential!
I use to get excited when a new update became available, but every since 12.0 most people I have talked to feel the same as I do(what kind of “glitch” is it going to be this time? And how much is it going to cost me?). This is a completely horrible way to run this game, i think about any other company and persistent issue like this would result in the firing of employees that screw up(developers), yet no action like this is taken. Which leads me to believe that kabam purposely introduces these “glitches/bugs” that cost us a ton!
On the subject of compensation(I hate that word, bc it doesn’t truly express the fact that it is owed to us) when I pay for something and it’s broken, the standard should be replace what I paid for or repay me the cost, I personally an sick and tired of the generic bs emails stating kabam can’t do that.....why Is that?
Lastly, I hate to say this, but I’m actually kind of hoping that this last patch leads to the death of this game! Just so the player base can find a game that is enjoyable to play and doesn’t steal and lie and blow constant smoke,hiding the greed.
Kabam....you are killing this game! Players are starting to realize it!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Sam6167Sam6167 Posts: 16
    They keep admitting there are stupid glitches, but nothing is done to compensate us for all that we spent.
  • When you wake up and login and the first thought to come to mind is “ how much money am I going to have to spend” that’s when you know this game is in its dying days!
    We all like the game or we wouldn’t play, but it has been taken into a direction of a money grab versus something we can enjoy(for the most part)
    If you refuse to spend you fail your alliance, and face those consequences in itself. Yes there are a select few that play so many hours a day that don’t have to spend, but for the most part players don’t have that much free time that would require a non spending account. With that being said, for those of us who want to be competitive and have real lives also, this game has basically become just like another bill you pay every month!! That’s why I think players are starting to realize this and why I think they game is dying
  • Hey there everyone -

I first want to step in and apologize for the frustrations that keep rising up from everything going on. I totally get how annoying it is to not know what's going on or hearing of one fix rather than another. I want to point out to all how aware we are that we need to work on many of these concerns, and that we've been providing people with updates as frequently as we can until we have even more concrete information about topics.

Our focus is always first and foremost on fixing things, once those have been addressed we can move to other areas. With that said, I know it's equally frustrating to again see something being fixed over another, but I can assure you it doesn't mean we've moved on from it. Each report given to us is evaluated, investigated and worked on. Some will be quicker than others due to the means of a fix, but others will take far more time.

As for compensation, we continue to discuss all of your feedback internally, including the impact these issues have had on your enjoyment within the contest.

The offer that was mentioned had been planned in advance. We've noted this elsewhere before. We don't push an offer to counter something, these offers were already going to be live regardless of something occurring. The two don't line up as one.

I'd like to also make note that I've removed some nonconstructive comments from this thread prior to posting. We want to hear what y'all have to say, but we ask that those who post to keep it respectful and constructive.
  • LarrygunnzLarrygunnz Posts: 11
    I agree man I been playing almost 3years & when I first started I loved this game but lately I been having to hop from Alliance to Alliance because people are start to slow down & not play as much, people don't feel like playing AW & AQ caz they are feeling like glitches are going to cost them so I end waiting on people to move & when I finally move I die because my SP2 completely disappeared & the AI kills me & its really starting to kill this game to the point that I don't even feel like writing a complaint because they will only give a lame excuse to not compensate u for ur money lost
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    I'm still waiting on a reply about those beta testers. Where are they and why can't they catch the bugs like we do? I know, b/c there aren't any testers. It's just us the players. Someone correct me please if I'm wrong!
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    If they couldn't have an offer for alliance items because there were bugs that were currently forcing people to use/spend on alliance items then they would never be able to have an offer for alliance items.
  • Hendo2014Hendo2014 Posts: 67
    How about you stop pushing all the new champs & content and fix the existing game so we can actually play it?
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    @Kabam Vydious thank you very much for the reply and addressing everything. We genuinely are not asking for free compensation since that defeats the very definition. We just want to be ensured that when glitches pop up, we get a little Collector with a big gift box giving us back what we lost like old times. When that was happening, sales were WAY higher. Go look if you don't believe me (best month was July 2016).
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    I just don't get how so many bugs and glitches get missed and remain in the updates. How is it that the player base is able to find them within the hour (on a large scale mind you). But the "beta testers" or the Dev team manages to miss it all? It's very hard for me to quite grasp the notion that you guys test your product thoroughly before release.

• KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    My only complaint is the fact that there have been many acknowledged issues that have had a detrimental effect on the enjoyment of the game, but not one counter measure has been added to balance things out a little. I'm not asking for any freebies, just some form of relief from the use of resources to overcome issues that arose with the latest update.

Maybe in the future, with each update released, we can also get a update package to help adjust to any bugs we will likely experience. Same goes for champs who aren't working properly and the team is working to correct, give us an option to derank and restore when the issue is fixed. Kind of like a loaner car while yours is in the shop due to a factory recall.

Sometimes we hear from the mods that they have brought something to the attention of the game team, and days turn into weeks and months with no more mention of anything. Pure Skill is a perfect example, even the issue with Mephisto not counting towards diversity. I don't think it hurt profits at all if anytime there was a legitimate game play issue there was some form of decent compensation or digital items sent out to help sort through them. It would probably actually increase profits, as more trust would be developed between the players and the company. We are a very passionate and loyal group, but often we feel like we are being **** on. I've ran a business for years and when customers wanted faster results than what was humanly possible, I learned to spin things in a way that would calm them down much like the mods are trying to do here, but there were other times I had to be honest and say the truth and that usually worked better. Try doing that with us, make a positive out of a negative, and maybe there wouldn't be so much complaining going on all the time.
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    How about a list of all the bugs you’re investigating?
    So everyone can see you are still in it.

And how about more feedback on bug report threads? You can point on your list if they are already on it. ;)
  • ThiudaThiuda Posts: 4
    Yeah I also think a compensation would be needed, because of all the bugs ans glitches since 12.0 so much unfortunate things have happened and i would recommend kabam giving us a compensation.
    Not like 12.0 just some rank down tickets to get over the update to alliance wars with de defender diversity, because if this is a thing they want to push alongside their plans for the future of the game it would be good if we can reorganise our rosters to get on with the update to alliance wars and move on to other things in the game.
    also you can consider some alliance heal potions and revives because of all the bugs that happened with specials not firing of it costs us a lot of units sometimes and we hope that this could help to repare the relationship to kabam and they can try to push out great content for us in the future
  • They have assured us there are beta testers since 12.0..I have never bought it..it is my full belief that that was said to appease the mob, and I stand by my belief. With this many problems making it thru to an update then there can’t be testers, just doesn’t seem possible
  • JayKyuJayKyu Posts: 3
    Why does it seem we need to BEG to get the good game we deserve? Shame on you Kabam! We get it. You want to earn money. Fine! We also want our money's worth. All we get is BS updates and BS excuses.
  • fabi0200fabi0200 Posts: 32
    i totally agree and now i am spending way to much units to overcome those glitchies for too long now .....Every time an update arrive comes glitchies as the same time.....spending around 10 k units now per month...That maybe a new way for kabam to get our money... Before i used those units to get better faster now i use them to be able to play NOT GOOD not FAIR......As for compensation we already know it will not be worth what we spent....I really miss the old kabam since they've been bought All those problem came.....
  • I’m not frustrated that you are fixing one bug over another or are not communicating with us about fixes. I’m frustrated that every single update has a new bug that hurts the players and then you lie to us that the update has been tested when it clearly hasn’t. You’re all so busy fixing bugs that you have no time to develop anything new and exciting. It’s just the same old game with a new bug every month.
  • Let's be honest, this just isn't fair to ask your player base to use items for AQ and AW when the game is severely broken. The collector needs to refund items on AQ and AW until the game is fixed and playable.

Parries not registering, random power drains and other major problems in the game while addressed as a problem by Kabam/Net Marble does nothing to the people that have to try and play your game under these conditions. Do the right thing like what was done in the past and refund these items if you really value your customers you need to admit your mistakes and rectify them. In the past this was done when the game was severely broken and the state of the game right now needs the same actions.
  • You make the choice to spend to cover a glitch. If you're in an alliance that forces you to spend then you should find another one. Forcing you to spend is not what an alliance is about. Sheesh. With an alliance like that....
  • /agree ... i dont want to loose my interest about this game , but if they dont step in the right way to create a creative contest . im afraid that i quit the game that i played for 2 and half yrs ... we suffered more than enjoyment lately , fix this situation please .