**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic Ghost Rider is already the best Cosmic Champion in the game and it's not even close

12346»

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    You can have your opinions. Everyone probably has a favorite cosmic. I flounder between Corvus, Hyperion, CGR, even Surfer is a map 7 machine with all his immunities (but I’m pushing it with SS). But the first three are in the convo.

Problems arise when you have anything that prevents buffs. Then CGR becomes blech. And Corvus’ cheat death mechanic does wonders in AQ and AW.

In long fights in Abyss, I’d probably want CGR except for Masacre and maybe one or two others, but Corvus becomes stinky in super long fights.

Both have merits, both are great. Who do you love more? You win either way.

Pick Hyperion and you still win.

Venom should be in the conversation.

He’s lame. Looks like futurama.

Now that’s funny
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    I’m in a difficult spot.

I have hyperion at r5 but no cmm or corvus. Debating opening cosmic dual crystals now or waiting for the next featured for Cosmic Ghost Rider. Any insight would be appreciated
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

I’m in a difficult spot.

I have hyperion at r5 but no cmm or corvus. Debating opening cosmic dual crystals now or waiting for the next featured for Cosmic Ghost Rider. Any insight would be appreciated

Open them now. When the next featured comes around you will have 90+ days to hunt for CGR.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

HI_guys said:

Faseeh said:

LeoZed said:

When did corvus get out of the equation

Ever since the healthpools of even the first fight became 300k
    There's Corvus soloing 500k opponents in 90 seconds. What are you talking about?
    With boosts and at Rank 3.
    Nah bruh maybe 200-220k at max.
    (With being stingy and taking parries and doing light attacks )
    Bruh thats literally not true. No boosts doing ML intercepts and S2 he can easily take 200k health pool as I've done frequently with my 6r3 Corvus.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

You can have your opinions. Everyone probably has a favorite cosmic. I flounder between Corvus, Hyperion, CGR, even Surfer is a map 7 machine with all his immunities (but I’m pushing it with SS). But the first three are in the convo.

Problems arise when you have anything that prevents buffs. Then CGR becomes blech. And Corvus’ cheat death mechanic does wonders in AQ and AW.

In long fights in Abyss, I’d probably want CGR except for Masacre and maybe one or two others, but Corvus becomes stinky in super long fights.

You forgot CMM.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    In some content.. yes.. but for every situation.. not even close to Corvus Glaive utility... awaken Corvus Glaive with his Glaive charges is still better imo.. CMM too is another champion that can claim top spot.. with 25 binary charges.. plus her synergy team of Nick Fury ain't no slouch either.
    Kill_Grey said:

You forgot CMM.
    For sure. I forgot her because I don’t have her! My bad!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

I’m in a difficult spot.

SAVE like I am. The saving will be worth it, hopefully we will both get APOCALYPSE and COSMIC GHOST RIDER.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

You forgot CMM.
    CMM doesn't come close to CGR, Corvus, and Hype imo.
    edited November 2020

Kill_Grey said:

You forgot CMM.
    If I had to rank her she’s in the next tier with Venom

I value Venom a little more because he can do so much but that’s just me
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    This thread has given me anxiety. I finished Abyss last night for the first time and got a cosmic t5cc.....had my best luck ever and pulled 6* CGR from the green door crystal last Friday on a whim. Now I don't know what to do between Corvus & CGR to get thronebreaker title.
    I love Hyperion but already have him and Corvus as maxed 5* so leaning towards CGR (obv Hype is only a 5*). It's been a lot of fun playing CGR so far...i feel like I'm RNG is telling me to go this route.

edited November 2020

GagoH said:

I’m in a difficult spot.

SAVE like I am. The saving will be worth it, hopefully we will both get APOCALYPSE and COSMIC GHOST RIDER.
    The issue is that the featured 5-star resets in 55+ days. And it's a lot easier to get 5-star shards than 6-star shards so I'm not sure saving them for so long is worth it, but it's up to him at the end of the day.
    Jaximos said:

This thread has given me anxiety. I finished Abyss last night for the first time and got a cosmic t5cc.....had my best luck ever and pulled 6* CGR from the green door crystal last Friday on a whim. Now I don't know what to do between Corvus & CGR to get thronebreaker title.
    I love Hyperion but already have him and Corvus as maxed 5* so leaning towards CGR (obv Hype is only a 5*). It's been a lot of fun playing CGR so far...i feel like I'm RNG is telling me to go this route.

Go with CGR, at least for the sake of fun and diversity.
    edited November 2020

Kill_Grey said:

You forgot CMM.
    And I assume you don't have her? Bruh, the amount of cheese an Awakened CMM can do is almost literally unmatched. For the fact she can instantaneously shrug off debuffs essentially makes her debuff immune. She's the only playable character that has access to indestructible (except Hela). My rank 5 CMM has put in massive work for me. She's the only champ in my roster that I've found can handle all the paths in map 6 itemless (I haven't done map 7 yet). When I see my mates spending items in map 6, while I just cruise through my paths, the minibosses and the boss with Nick, quake and CMM while using CMM for the entire path; I can't help but chuckle.

This and many, many (basically infinite) other things can she do!

CMM >>>>>>>> (with nick synergy of course)

This. And it's not even close.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

You forgot CMM.
    And I assume you don't have her? Bruh, the amount of cheese an Awakened CMM can do is almost literally unmatched. For the fact she can instantaneously shrug off debuffs essentially makes her debuff immune. She's the only playable character that has access to indestructible (except Hela). My rank 5 CMM has put in massive work for me. She's the only champ in my roster that I've found can handle all the paths in map 6 itemless (I haven't done map 7 yet). When I see my mates spending items in map 6, while I just cruise through my paths, the minibosses and the boss with Nick, quake and CMM while using CMM for the entire path; I can't help but chuckle.

while this is true, there is one thing you missed. CMM is NOT the only character who can access indestructable. Not including Heimdall Synergy, you have Punisher when awakened, Hela when awakened, Luke Cage when awakened, and CMM awakened.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

I’m in a difficult spot.

what is it with people randomly hitting the all caps button for random words? Trump, now you?
    Sazed said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

You forgot CMM.

while this is true, there is one thing you missed. CMM is NOT the only character who can access indestructable. Not including Heimdall Synergy, you have Punisher when awakened, Hela when awakened, Luke Cage when awakened, and CMM awakened.
    Oh yeah, forgot about them 😅
    I did mention Hela tho.
  • Buklau99Buklau99 Posts: 1
    i have one question. who is better? apocalpyse or corvus glaive
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    Buklau99 said:

i have one question. who is better? apocalpyse or corvus glaive

Why here