**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should it be made easier to become uncollected .

Lately I have struggled to complete act 5 chapter 2 because of its difficulty. It is a big challenge as the player has no good way of getting a five star champ ( grandmaster crystal ) and has only access to four star champs making it extremely hard to become uncollected.

Should it be made easier to become uncollected . 67 votes

Becoming uncollected should be made easier.
1%
Dhananjay74 1 vote
Becoming uncollected should remain the same.
86%
SolswerdphillgreenThereticMqc19MasterduxZlatn1qColonaut123KDSuperFlash10VoltolosDjinRockypantherxZahidEtjamaNo_oneukdot_dittoEinfachSoTotalMonster109_coloSignUpNowSarvanga1_ 58 votes
Instead of making uncollected easier make previous titles have access to better champions and material
11%
DemonmewtwoAnother_Namearoseinbloom39GoufySAIPRASAD9999TeenerSwagmonkey2EdisonLaw 8 votes

Comments

• Becoming uncollected should remain the same.
    It shouldn't change at all since it's a part of the stepping stone for the other contents beyond Act 5

You don't really need to have a five star to beat the Collector and Act 5.1 and 5.2 even 5.3 and 5.4 can be beaten with 4 stars

Granted it depends what champs you have currently in your roster you might spend a **** ton of units on the Collector or you might not spend any units at all

It takes skill and dedication to become Uncollected you'll learn more and more as you progress. My suggestion to you is watch some guides on YT, ask for help here in the forums, assess your roster and put your resources in champs like NF, HT, CMM, Doctor Doom. Colossus or champs that make clearing paths and killing bosses easier. The right champs even as a 4 star can clear most if not all of Act 5.

Best of luck to you my guy!!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Get good g, we all beat Uncollected how it's always been, you're gonna have to do the same
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    Uncollected isnt hard to get you might just need practice. Lagacy got uncollected in a week with 4 and 3 *s so it should remain the same.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    No. Feel the struggle as the old player did. It already become more easier nowadays to get uncollected. If you think it still hard. Then you know, "git gud"
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    No. If content is too hard, get better and come back to it. If you can't do Uncollected, you're likely to complain about 5.3, 5.4 and act 6 next.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    You don't need 5*s. I am new to this game and just got UC last July and my team was composed of all 4*s. I finished Act 5 with mostly 4*s too. I still bring 4*s even though I'm Cav and have 5*R5s now.

It is really easy to collect 5*s now even as a beginner. Compare that to the veterans who gets a single 5* in a month if they were lucky.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    the contest should be a little difficult,it's not about nerfing everything
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Heck of a poll!
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    ImGodMF said:

No. If content is too hard, get better and come back to it. If you can't do Uncollected, you're likely to complain about 5.3, 5.4 and act 6 next.

This is so true.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It is already incredibly easy to become uncollected. The title still should hold meaning. It is meant to be a huge step up. In terms of rewards it is. So it should be in terms of difficulty aswell.
    Even if we do not look at the 5 and 6 star champs people can get pre uncollected. It already has become a lot easier. There have been a lot of champs that can breeze through the content.
    I made 2 mini accounts. 1 where I used anyone I got, and 1 where I only used 2015/2016 champs. And sold the rest. The second go was way harder. Still very easy (only did act 4 completion mind you) But the newer god tier champs simply make the content something the rush through, even at rank 3 or 4 4*.
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    Uncollected is fine where it is, you have to earn the title. its not that bad. i completed act five with max 4* and a rank 3 domino. plus they just nerfed act 6, and i am pushing for cavalier tomorrow. I've saved 1,000 units and am on 6.1.5
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    making act 6 a little better was definitely a better use of time
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Uncollected is just easy.....HOW is it a problem for you????
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Its already gotten a lot easier with champions that have been released since then.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    First of all, you don't need 5* champs
    Second of all, git gud
    Third of all, uncollected isn't that hard
    Fourth of all, uncollected is supposed to train you for higher content
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Instead of making uncollected easier make previous titles have access to better champions and material
    I agree with everyone that is saying git gud. But I’ll humor the idea