**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Mephisto without Torch or Void

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
As the title. Are there any other counters or ways to take him down?
Just out of curiousity, how much damage can you get in with Aegon before the mystic node kills him?
between 5 and 10%? Assuming you have the heimdall synergy. I know it is a bad idea, just curious how much you can get down before it kills you.
I only have a 4* Torch.
If it is lower than 5% at a time I will wait with my run until I pull a 5* torch.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    From all the abyss videos i've seen, you better wait for that HT my friend.
    You'll surely get him much sooner!!
    GOOD LUCK <3
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Havok works really well, awakened red hulk will also do a solid job
  • Awakened Colossus with OR would do a good job after the initial soul imprisonment expires
    Mauled said:

Awakened Colossus with OR would do a good job after the initial soul imprisonment expires

He wouldn’t, the abyss mystic node will mean he can’t build armours
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I do not have Havok but do have an awakened Red Hulk at rank 4. Was not able to find a video of him doing the fight, so thought there might be a reason he is not a good option. Didn`t want to waste a spot for a champ that I might not use.
    I am not confident enough with my 4* Torch to try it. And was thinking of powering myself through, as I have seen done on Mordo with Aegon. It will just cost a lot (20-25 revives per fight as per Karatemike)
    Will look into Red Hulk some more.

Lvernon15 said:

I do not have Havok but do have an awakened Red Hulk at rank 4. Was not able to find a video of him doing the fight, so thought there might be a reason he is not a good option. Didn`t want to waste a spot for a champ that I might not use.
    I am not confident enough with my 4* Torch to try it. And was thinking of powering myself through, as I have seen done on Mordo with Aegon. It will just cost a lot (20-25 revives per fight as per Karatemike)
    I don’t see any reason for red hulk not being good for it, and even if he isn’t he’s gonna be far better than aegon
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Can Havock work?
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I want to know if a 6* rank 2 havok would work?
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    i used my 4* torch, was my worst gameplay ever and managed to do him in 3 revives unboosted, he can solo with his prefight but everytime i got it I would push him to sp3 i played horribly, and u can quake him, took me like 4 revives, and claire works as well
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Oh you can do it with a 5/50 four star Torch no problem. On my second run, I used a 3/45 Torch (5/50 equivalent) and would have soloed him, but I messed up a few times because I’m not used to playing him
  • Lvernon15 said:

Mauled said:

Awakened Colossus with OR would do a good job after the initial soul imprisonment expires

He wouldn’t, the abyss mystic node will mean he can’t build armours
    Fair enough. Where’s that guy who thinks he soloed AoL with Colossus to back up my dreams

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I want to know if a 6* rank 2 havok would work?

Yyyyyup, let plasma detonations, feedback, and Sp3's do the work for a ton of damage in minimal hits.