**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Spider-Ham and MCU SW

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
I knew Kabam would somehow give us a spider champ. ( They do every year) but MCU SW was a surprise and I'm excited for her. I do hope she is amazing and maybe a little pre 12.0 cause i don't think it would be game breaking now.

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

The design department has evolved so getting a cartoon & a new SW has me really hyped

yea i hope they are cool and not trash.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

The design department has evolved so getting a cartoon & a new SW has me really hyped

It would be hilarious and quite ironic if he were to be a top tier champ, because he's a cartoon. I'm fairly certain Kabam see it that way.
    As for SW, I'm keeping my expectations low. I'm sure they'll nail the animations though.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

It would be hilarious and quite ironic if he were to be a top tier champ, because he's a cartoon. I'm fairly certain Kabam see it that way.
    As for SW, I'm keeping my expectations low. I'm sure they'll nail the animations though.
    Just as hilarious as what they did to my boy hulk.
    lol Hulk needs love
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Yes to both, even if they’re bad.