**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Mcoc ever do a Anime/Disney crossover?

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Well I would like to see some amazing crossovers , I feel the animation team in mcoc is so good that they can essentially pull anything off.

I can realistically see Buzz lightyear, Alladin, Jafar,Mulan etc happen as I'm they are also disney IP..anime would be icing on cake.

Any character you would like from disney?

Will Mcoc ever do a Anime/Disney crossover? 77 votes

Yes,Make it happen
11%
BulmktZombieZeddjay_denbobbyvishnu_2002Aaronc94NicsterVFabwiziLeoZedNuclearOrk 9 votes
Nah..Marvel it is
88%
SolswerdLeNoirFaineantEb0ny-O-M4wheruheru511phillgreenTerraSundance_2099ThereticUncle_Fatty_247Nitro422RisenfromhellUnidentifiedCreatureJberg14Raichu626DannyB01Marvel2289Colonaut123FintechRockyshockyNotsavage19 68 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Nah..Marvel it is
    Would love to see some characters from anime like one punch man, boku no hero academia, toaru, bleach, possibly fairy tail, Naruto, etc. but I'm pretty sure that's not happening.

(Not a fan of dragon ball or one piece)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I hope not
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Yes,Make it happen
    Mandorlorian would be cool
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Nah..Marvel it is
    99% sure they won't ever do one.
    Mainly it's only anime games that make colab's with other anime's/manga's. Additionally, I don't think this game is that type that would want to do collab's with anything
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Mainly it's only anime games that make colab's with other anime's/manga's. Additionally, I don't think this game is that type that would want to do collab's with anything

Why....its so sad would love to see Simba from Lion King kicking Hulks Immoratal Buttt.
    go play Disney mirrorverse then.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Nah..Marvel it is
    Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

Why....its so sad would love to see Simba from Lion King kicking Hulks Immoratal Buttt.
    Does disney mirroverse have Hulks Green backside with beyond god tier kabam animations?
    If you want animations and artwork, you have "Bleach:Brave Souls", which is superior.

Also, they have a Hulk!
    Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

Does disney mirroverse have Hulks Green backside with beyond god tier kabam animations?
    No, but it has Simba.
    Bro...then I can also play OG Lion King game on my Nintendo
    then go do that. Because the chance of an anime/Disney crossover are very, very slim. I’d rather them add more marvel characters than simba
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Nah..Marvel it is
    Future Avengers anyone?
    Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

If you want animations and artwork, you have "Bleach:Brave Souls", which is superior.

Also, they have a Hulk!
    Really? HULK in Bleach..never tried anime games only tried 7ds which was kind of meh...not animations wise but whole game.
    bleach is the anime not the game
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Nah..Marvel it is
    Predator and Alien are official Marvel Comics property as of this year, so that could happen.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

(Not a fan of dragon ball or one piece)

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Nah..Marvel it is
    Bulmkt said:

Mandorlorian would be cool

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Nah..Marvel it is

No. I'd quit the game if that happened

I'm with you....that would be the end for me
  • Jberg14Jberg14 Posts: 39
    Nah..Marvel it is
    Do leprechauns fly? Hmmm I don’t thinks so... just keep it Marvel. If Disney ever did come into this game Thanos would crush Mickey... no shot, Mickey’s new name would be Mickey Flat Mouse. Nuff said
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Nah..Marvel it is
    It's called MARVEL contest of champions not DISNEY ANIME MARVEL contest of champions... smh
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Nah..Marvel it is
    There are enough lousy marvel characters already here and many, many good ones missing without adding crossover stuff.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Nah..Marvel it is
    Crcrcrc said:

Predator and Alien are official Marvel Comics property as of this year, so that could happen.

I'd love for a Xenomorph to be in this game. Cosmic class?
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    Nah..Marvel it is
    I hardly believe it will happen