**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tech Rank-Up?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So after completing V2 yesterday, I now how a R3 Tech gem in the overflow. I ain't gonna let it go to waste so who do you think could actually benefit me? This champ will go to R4 eventually. I'm looking to explore some variants and explore Act 6.

Tech Rank-Up? 35 votes

Nebula (R5 Corvus, no Proxima)
8%
TheExit27Yodabolt21Gardener 3 votes
Mysterio
45%
Kabiraz77RookiieIron_Patriot_is_litte_dua_shumDarkDuelistBonzodavidMasterpuffOctoberstackRenaxqqSpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19Prakhar_82CrcrcrcThebombsquad1HelpingBlôdletter 16 votes
Sig 20 DarkHawk (Not willing to use sig stones on him)
11%
Thicco_ModeQazzyRiptideROADHOGGERS 4 votes
IMIW (Have a R5 Stealthy)
25%
AanthoRockypantherxSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69A_NAZDarkKnight646[Deleted User]Negative_100Wild_Meat84 9 votes
Iron Man or Iron Patriot and hope for a buff 😂
8%
AquaflashFluffy_pawsFaseeh 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    None, wait for iron Patriot.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    Why would Iron Patriot need a buff?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    iron patriot buff? You mean nerf?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Why would Iron Patriot need a buff?

iron patriot buff? You mean nerf?

Sorry, my mistake.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Why the hate on Darkhawk, u see me dying every Map 6 with him 😂 He is a fun champ.

Nebula is great with Prox synergy, shuts down robots. But for now i think Mysterio is best bet
    Bender said:

Why the hate on Darkhawk, u see me dying every Map 6 with him 😂 He is a fun champ.

Nebula is great with Prox synergy, shuts down robots. But for now i think Mysterio is best bet

Lol, I think I see you die with Claire first to be fair and I have a R2. 😂

But I'm pretty much saving all my Tech stones for a Ghost that's never gonna come.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Etjama said:

Bender said:

But I'm pretty much saving all my Tech stones for a Ghost that's never gonna come.
    Yea because the leader gave me some annoying paths, such a dummy
    Bender said:

Etjama said:

Bender said:

Yea because the leader gave me some annoying paths, such a dummy
    I know, right? He needs replaced. 😂
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Iron Man or Iron Patriot and hope for a buff 😂
    Iron Patriot all the way.

(Mysterio, although the unwillingness for Darkhawk makes me sad. I get it, he's a lot of investment for a not game breaking champ, but it still makes me sad lol)
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    IMIW (Have a R5 Stealthy)
    Imiw when paired with stealthy can actually feel really nice to play and have his uses - some would even argue he’s great without the synergy. I love mysterio’s animations but don’t own him above a 4* so imiw would be my suggestion (my 5* imiw is R5 but that was more for fun as I had loads of spare t5b/t2a in overflow)