**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voting system bug

Ever since the vote came out on 1pm EST yesterday( I have already voted), it won't let me in past the voting message. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. My phone is a motorola g7 power operating on Android 10 and the game version is 29.0.0.

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Just vote and gain freedom
  • No u guys don't understand, I have voted
  • toxemicpower1toxemicpower1 Posts: 27
    edited November 2020
    I voted for omega sentinel this time and last time. Whenever I click vote now again, it just says, u have already taken this survey and then i come back and it's still there
  • Update:
    It has been 24 hours since I've been able to get in the game. I'm still getting my calendar rewards so at least there's that. But other than that, i can't proceed into the game ever though I HAVE ALREADY VOTED.
  • Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry about the inconvenience. Our team will look into this promptly.

Thank you guys
  • Faseeh said:

No u guys don't understand, I have voted

My bad then
    Don't worry abt it lol I'm just frustrated
  • gokublackgokublack Posts: 4
    wait so does it allow you to vote more then one time or does the screen just sit there and won't go away.
  • gokublack said:

wait so does it allow you to vote more then one time or does the screen just sit there and won't go away.

It just sits there and won't go away lol, i could only take it once.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thank you for your patience. You should be able to skip the pop-up now! Please let us know if you continue to encounter this issue.
  • Kabam Boo said:

Thank you for your patience. You should be able to skip the pop-up now! Please let us know if you continue to encounter this issue.

Ummm 😅 sorry for the further inconvenience, ik u guys are busy, thank you for trying to help but it's still there....
    When I press vote now it goes to
  • And otherwise it still looks like
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    There should be a (×) button on the pop-up.
  • Djin said:

There should be a (×) button on the pop-up.

There's isn't..
  • Update: It's been more than 2 days since I've been able to log in to the game... This is my favorite mobile game and way for me to relieve stress, i hope this issue can be solved soon.
    Hey @toxemicpower1 ! There should be an "x" at the top right of the pop-up now. Please make sure you close out of the game and reopen the app. Please let us know if you do not see the "x" in the top right corner of the pop-up.
    edited November 2020
    Hey @KabamBoo ! It still isn't showing up :(

@toxemicpower1 Does it dismiss the pop-up when you click outside the pop-up or anywhere else on the screen?
  • @KabamBoo no it does not. I wish it was that simple.
  • Any idea why this is happening to just me?
  • Zan0 said:

Have you tried logging in to your account on another device and deleting the pop ups mail from there?

I don't have a different device, my family doesn't approve of me playing this game either lmao so I can't get a diff device just for this game
  • After the possible solution they launched, have you tried deleting and installing again?

Yes I have @Leiva_dark , it didn't work :(
  • Update: It's been three days, I'm pretty sure it'll go away once the vote closes tmrw, but we'll have to wait and see
    edited November 2020
    Update
    I regretfully inform you that my hypothesis was wrong. The pop-up didn't go away once the vote ended. I am beyond frustrated at this point...
    This game has been there for me on and off since 2014, its sad to think that I might have to choose a different game now.