**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pulled iHulk not sure how to feel

GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 2,476 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So pulled six star iHulk. Happy dormmamu is better with the synergy.

Is he worth ranking to r2 or just arena fodder?
Looked through the threads, anyone create a guide on where and when to use him?

Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    well a 6* newly released champ is cause for celebration regardless of who it is lol. BUT i'm not sure of how he fits in the latter part of content. he'd get smoked in War on defense and offense so who knows what he'll end up being useful at.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Why is it that only people who don't want him get him and I can't even get the 4*? :(
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    annoyed it's not last month
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    try using the heavy attack to increase attack then using sp3 to see if you can get some good numbers
    also you can try saving him for the boss since he seems like a bursty champion
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    He is alright. Not a really bad champ. Can be used where there are no specific nodes.

Here hulk taking on magik who is 10× his pi:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17XSChrbbAQ6ddEO5tw-1z5tzzqIrBnoR/view?usp=drivesdk
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    He was made to get destroyed by Nick Fury.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Just saying... a lot of people that talk bad about him don't know how to use him. He's starting to get my attention having figured out a rotation for him.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I don’t think anyone has owned him long enough to actually have much of a valid opinion on him, be happy for the new champ and try him out for yourself!
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    I bet Spider-Ham will be way better....very sad!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Why open any feature cavalier crystal if you don’t want the top prize? 🤔

He's not the top prize. iBom is actually good and you can also get any other 6* that's actually good from cavs
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    He’s actually not as bad as people are making him out to be. Yeah he’s not practical everywhere or perfect and could be better, but he’s not terrible either, he just didn’t meet up to a lot of players expectations. You can play him really high risk for high reward or take it a bit easier scarificing some damage for sustainability.

He’s poison immune, can handle degen, can tank sp3s, has some power and regen control that’s not too bad, insane burst damage, is suicide friendly and has crazy regen if played right. His immortality also last a good bit and when combined with his high burst damage he nukes champions down pretty quickly giving him a pseudo CMM like feel.

https://youtu.be/07FWKLfQQ3Y

His cooldown sucks, but we’ll probably get a synergy that shortens it.
  • Wow, the amount of Hulk haters in this game never cease to amaze me. With any Hulk & a Hulkbuster, there is almost nothing I wouldn't dare. I only have the handed out 2* IM Hulk, but I just started a new alt, & with him maxed out, , & a 2* Hulkbuster maxed out, I am already most of the way thru act 2. A 6* IM Hulk & a 6* Hulkbuster is like my MCOC wet dream. If true PVP ever became a reality, I would take on all comers with that pair.