**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A huge congrats to Mr Kabam Broccoli!!!

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
I just wanna say congrats man! You have made some of the most incredible champs in this game. Here are some of his finest works. Doctor Doom,Apocalypse(thread about why he is an amazing champ coming soon!),Mysterio,Nick Fury,Red Guardian and most recently iAbomb! From the bottom of my heart kabam broccoli great job and all the fantastic champs you have made and I’m so glad you work on this game. I hope to see many more great characters from you!

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

He made Claire.

I’m sold. Broccoli for the win!

(Obviously understands utility over damage)

One could look at Maw and say he understands neither. 😂
    I’m sure he, and us, want to forget Maw exists.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Etjama said:

Actually just found out he’s a Hercules voter.

Disappointing. Although I trust Broccoli to make him good when he inevitably wins

I trust him to make Omega Sentinel the best champion this game has ever seen when she triumphs over the half naked demi-god. You may as well be voting for Maui when you vote Hercules. He's not welcome.
    You know me, I’m omega sentinel all the way now

I just think Hercules is unfortunately going to take it. I’m hoping though, and I’m hoping broccoli is taking it. Or whoever designed Killmonger. Or Quake
    Hercules will perish. He has to. And I'd love to see a list of all the champs each member has made. I'd love to see who makes the best characters.