**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gamma Radiation

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
Do we get gamma radiation for completing the monthly event quest at Cavalier level?
When you look at the rewards for each level, it shows gamma radiation as rewards for completion but not at Cavalier level.
I completed first chapter (quest 1 and 2) and got nothing.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    No, nothing on Cav difficulty
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    I think in the announcement of this event, did it say you get some gamma radiation?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    yes but there was a bug so everything moved down one level and they kept it that way
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Ok, thx!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Nah. They moved everything a level down in order for players who are uncollected to get some better rewards
    Uncollected = 450K gamma
    Master = 150K gamma
    Hard = 50K
    Normal = 6K
    Cav = Nada

They didn't purposely move it down; it was a bug but they left it like that because it was better for most people
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Nah. They moved everything a level down in order for players who are uncollected to get some better rewards
    Uncollected = 450K gamma
    Master = 150K gamma
    Hard = 50K
    Normal = 6K
    Cav = Nada

They didn't purposely move it down; it was a bug but they left it like that because it was better for most people
    But...but...that's IMPOSSIBLE! Many people on these forums have told me that if there is a bug that benefits the player, Kabam fixes it immediately!
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    I just completed master difficulty and didnt receive the 150 gamma. .is this a known issue?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I just completed master difficulty and didnt receive the 150 gamma. .is this a known issue?

You receive it at the end of every quest. In total, it will add up to 150K
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited November 2020

If I'm not mistaken, you get the gamma in the rewards for the actual boss fight, not in the subsequent rewards for completing the quest.

I think it was a similar thing last month where people kept thinking they were not getting keys.