**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are your hopes for Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1 rewards?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
My hopes:

Completion:
- 8k 6 star shards
- 5 star Nexus crystal
- 25% T5CC crystal
- 3 T2A
- 1 T5B
- 5* 4-5 rankup gem crystal
- 1 Million Gold

Exploration:
- 12k 6 star shards
- 25k 5 star shards
- 25% T5CC selector
- 6 T2A
- 3 T5B
- 6* Generic 1-2 Rankup Gem
- 1.5 Million Gold
Reward per path: 500 5 star shards per path (adds up to 18k extra 5 star shards)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

In my opinion the only place I’d care to see 5* shards is on the per path completion. I liked that idea of yours. I’d say make 1k per path though

However, completely get rid of anything 5* based (nexus, shards, and r4-r5 gem) in chapter completion and exploration rewards. At this point it should be all 6* focused

Yeah I was contemplating whether to add 5 star shards/materials or not. If not, then yeah, I would double the 5 star shard quantity per path so summoners get 1k 5* shards per path.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Your hopes are too high, both of you guys have too high of hopes lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Completion:
    - 10k 6* shards
    - 25% t5cc selector
    - 4 t2a
    - 2 t5b
    - 6* generic r1-r2 gem
    - 1.5mil Gold

Exploration:
    - 6* Nexus
    - 1 full t5cc crystal
    - 8 t2a
    - 4 t5b
    - 6* AG crystal
    - 3mil Gold

I imagine they will do quite a bit of t2a on the paths similar to 6.4. I hope they only put 5* shards on paths as well or in like each individual quest completion/exploration rewards. I guess this is what I’m hoping for although I think I’m probably too hopeful on the t5cc

No offense, but thats really unrealistic.

I think KD’s was decent. I dont really want to see 5* shards in the exploration rewards, but based on the revised difficulty of Book 2, im not expecting anything massive. It wasnt that hard after the changes— that said it was super fun.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

Completion:
    - 10k 6* shards
    - 25% t5cc selector
    - 4 t2a
    - 2 t5b
    - 6* generic r1-r2 gem
    - 1.5mil Gold

Exploration:
    - 6* Nexus
    - 1 full t5cc crystal
    - 8 t2a
    - 4 t5b
    - 6* AG crystal
    - 3mil Gold

I imagine they will do quite a bit of t2a on the paths similar to 6.4. I hope they only put 5* shards on paths as well or in like each individual quest completion/exploration rewards. I guess this is what I’m hoping for although I think I’m probably too hopeful on the t5cc

I’m more likely to go deathless this season the. We are to see this as the 7.1 rewards, this is crazy.
    In all honesty what is cRaZy about that? They push out 10% t5cc (even selectors) like it’s candy on a month to month basis. Act content should be better rewards than monthly content.

If they based the rewards on difficulty we’d have to go back to 6.1 or 6.2 rewards. And absolutely no one starting Book 2 wants less than a full 6* even for completion with all the trash in the basic. Act 5 you started seeing AG’s as part of chapter exploration rewards. The only true cRAzY part imo was suggesting the full t5cc in exploration. I’d hope for more of like 50% crystal I suppose
    AG for one easy story quest isn’t remotely realistic
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

Completion:
    - 10k 6* shards
    - 25% t5cc selector
    - 4 t2a
    - 2 t5b
    - 6* generic r1-r2 gem
    - 1.5mil Gold

Exploration:
    - 6* Nexus
    - 1 full t5cc crystal
    - 8 t2a
    - 4 t5b
    - 6* AG crystal
    - 3mil Gold

I’m more likely to go deathless this season the. We are to see this as the 7.1 rewards, this is crazy.
    In all honesty what is cRaZy about that? They push out 10% t5cc (even selectors) like it’s candy on a month to month basis. Act content should be better rewards than monthly content.

If they based the rewards on difficulty we’d have to go back to 6.1 or 6.2 rewards. And absolutely no one starting Book 2 wants less than a full 6* even for completion with all the trash in the basic. Act 5 you started seeing AG’s as part of chapter exploration rewards. The only true cRAzY part imo was suggesting the full t5cc in exploration. I’d hope for more of like 50% crystal I suppose
    🤷🏼‍♂️ Maybe. They gave them out in 5.3 and 5.4 exploration and a generic in Act 5 exploration at a time 5* AG’s were pretty rare
    Ya so maybe 7.3 and act 7
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yeah the rewards probably aren’t going to be ‘good’

But 6* sigs Jesus. I want them. Badly. Genetic not random
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I would like to see more T5CC selector stuff in permanent content. Add good amount of 6* shards and 6* sig to it.

40-50 generics for whole exploration, 50% T5CC, 30-40k 6* shards and all that rank up stuff. It sounds a bit high but I think Act rewards SHOULD hit you in the face like a truck (In a positive way! Dont do act 6 all over again)

And if Kabam wants to go Super crazy put a 6* awakening gem crystal in it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Sigs, GIVE ME SIGS

5* sigs?😂
    NOOOOOOOOO
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Definitely need at least %25 T5CC selector and 6 star generic sig stones on completion and exploration rewards.
    I don't care about the rest of them...
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

Completion:
    - 10k 6* shards
    - 25% t5cc selector
    - 4 t2a
    - 2 t5b
    - 6* generic r1-r2 gem
    - 1.5mil Gold

Exploration:
    - 6* Nexus
    - 1 full t5cc crystal
    - 8 t2a
    - 4 t5b
    - 6* AG crystal
    - 3mil Gold

🤷🏼‍♂️ Maybe. They gave them out in 5.3 and 5.4 exploration and a generic in Act 5 exploration at a time 5* AG’s were pretty rare
    Great point
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Your hopes are too high, both of you guys have too high of hopes lol

Thats what i saw gonna say thats TOO good rewards
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    The rewards can't be too crazy. Keep in mind this content isn't going to be very difficult. Even though I personally only have a single R2 6* and no 6* awakened, there better be generic 6* sigs in exploration rewards for the endgame players' sakes. I'd be extremely disappointed in Kabam if there aren't any.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

The rewards can't be too crazy. Keep in mind this content isn't going to be very difficult. Even though I personally only have a single R2 6* and no 6* awakened, there better be generic 6* sigs in exploration rewards for the endgame players' sakes. I'd be extremely disappointed in Kabam if there aren't any.

Congrats on 5000 comments mate
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Congrats on 5000 comments mate
    🙇‍♂️
  • Book 2 should be entirely 6* focussed on the rewards. If I see 5* shards/crystals/rank up gems I’m going to be very disappointed.

They said that Act 6 completion rewards were aimed at 5* and exploration was aimed at 6*.

I’d like to see a 25% selector for completion and at least 50% for exploration. I’d be a little bit disappointed if they start pushing towards R4 in book 2.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Atleast 5 6* nexuses and 10 t5cc 100% selectors. Well as minimum

Jokes

Maybe kinda like 3 or 4m gold
    about 6-7 Full T2A
    2-3 T5BC
    10 or so Cavaliers
    10% T5CC selector
    Per path maybe 300 6* Shards
    and 15k 6* shards maybe?

Since most of those doing book 2 has alrdy done whole act 6 and most even explores it and did abyss so the extra 6* shards cause we already get 6*s quite easily now
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I want a 7* Nexus Crystal