**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best AW offenses?

I'm bored of my quake SL GP offense and want to try something new. Looking for what people would recommend or like themselves.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm always changing mine around but Iceman has landed a semi permanent spot in the team. His damage output isn't incredible but consistent. I'm always fighting nightcrawlers and Spider-Man, he works well against them.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I've been running some mix of the following 5 for awhile:

Electra
    Witch
    Ww2
    Voodoo (during non aq days)
    Sl

Would probably try Hyperion if I didn't take left miniboss path.

Voodoo can solo magik bosses and ww2 and witch handle the path of nc leading up to the left miniboss.

Electra handles the first two fights up Middle to open war as they are usually some kind of science champ.
  • 4thYellowFlash4thYellowFlash Posts: 28
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    I'm bored of my quake SL GP offense and want to try something new. Looking for what people would recommend or like themselves.
    It's all up to what route you have to run & who is the Boss. There is no way you should be getting bored when Quake is on your team. GwenPool can lock an Opponent & StarLord just knocks them out. Be pleased you have the team you have & try to help your Alliance finish routes. Maybe that will help you

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    My offense team:

Duped Rocket Raccoon (if you know how to use him he ends fights very quickly with his sp2)

Duped Gamora (same thing with rocket but more durable. Best used for the miniboss nodes)

Duped Ronan (very durable champ capable of fighting opponents with high damage output. Plus the chain stun is useful)
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    My usual team is WW2, Vision AOU, and SW. I will sometimes also bring Ghost Rider, Ms Marvel or Ultron depending on who is boss,etc. Those are my 6 go to AW offense champs.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    My team is

Crossbones
    Cap ww2
    Winter Soldier

Good Synergies, cb with enough furies stops NC and Spiderman evades, Winter Soldier bleed is good for the armor nodes too
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    I'm not sure about the best, but I love using Guillie, Hyperion, and Hulk. I always switch it up, but they are a few of my go-tos. As long as I have a strong Attack and some sustainability.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I roll with magik and Elektra. Been swapping out the third depending on what I need for the path.

Ghost rider
    Rogue
    Voodoo
    Vision
    Recently got Quake but I need more practice with her before I bring her to war
  • I use Wolverine, Magik and Cap WW2. Wolvie cleans most things, and the other two take any bleed immune champs I fight.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    symbiote spidey, aou vision, miles, or crossbones and starlord
  • LeonaraphaelLeonaraphael Posts: 12
    For AW I am always using: 5* WS (R4), 4* BW (R5), and 4* Vision (R4). I end up bleed paths, power gain (43), and stun immunes. Typically I run into Dormmy's, The Hood, Hyperion, NC, Magik, and DS with a few variations here and there.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    edited May 2017
    I use Ghost Rider with MD (for all nodes), DD (for unblockable nodes), and Quake (for spidey and other science). All 5/50.
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Currently my go to has been Wolvy, BW and CM. Just recently got Magik and haven't had a chance to get good with her and just got CA WWII. So changes may be coming.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I use:
    Cap WWII (block and bleed)
    Daredevil (block and unblockable sp2)
    Archangel (for everything that gets bleed and poisoned, specially Magik's)
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Voodoo destroys all. Then I bring crossbones for the science champs and ww2 to help with no-stun and mystics because they're everywhere in T1.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I run with my r4 5* hawkeye, BW, and SL.

I use hawkeye for everything unless the boss is magik or juggs then I wipe everything with SL.

I've gotten pretty good at fighting NC with SL so if it's a NC boss then I save SL for then.

BW may not be as good as she use to be but she's still a solid back-up plan against magik, NC, and any science champ.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Really depends on lane. I typically do lane 2 into lane 1, so I take SL or SIM for general use, DD for the unblockable sp1, and HE for the AoN nodes.

SIM + DD is good crit dmg synergy as well.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Plenty of suggestions. Main ones I want to try include voodoo or something else I don't have. A healing champ would be great lol. Nice to see what people like.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I can't justify DD just for unblockable nodes. Fight them straight up and try not to screw up
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    @Yelin547 I agree with that. To me, DD is a waste of a champ in war. power control champs that can be used in more places (Vision, Magik, voodoo...) are better options for those sp1/sp2 nodes IMO.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    In AW my current attack team is BW Magik Rogue all 5/50. In AQ I've been using Magik Rogue VisionAoU.

Rogue has replaced Wolverine as my primary sustainable champ. When I'm getting hit too much I start spamming L1. When I'm playing better I start using L2 a lot to restrain enemy power. Magik is my boss killer power lockdown option. I use BW against Spiderman and Abomination and the like in AW, and Vision Age of Ultron is my poison/bleed immune option in AQ.

I have both Voodoo and Ghost Rider at 4/40 and they might be good options to maybe replace Rogue, but it would mean stacking two mystics in the same team which might occasionally get me into class disadvantage problems. In a couple of weeks I will likely be thinking about testing Hyperion as an option. I've been sitting on cosmic crystals for months waiting for him.
  • LilWolfyLilWolfy Posts: 42
    OG vision
    widow
    ww2

OG vision
    thor
    widow

r4 magik
    OG vision
    widow

• I am x-23 gwenpool and ww2 x-23awsome
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I use voodoo, quake and widow /Voodoo, capWWII and AA.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    4star iceman 5/50 duped
    4star voodoo 4/40 duped
    4star Hyperion 4/40 unduped

Iceman is great for spidey and NC, if your fast at getting parries and building to the Sp1 you won't have to deal with evade at all. Voodoo is great for power control and getting those loas built can do great DOT with the sp1. I mainly use Hyperion for power gain and for his crit synergy with iceman.
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    I use my gr 5/50 duped my rd classic 4/40 duped and at the moment my sup iron-man 5* induced