**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SPIDERMAN: MILES MORALES BUFF IDEA [EDITED BY MOD FOR CLARITY]

RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I have a pretty great idea laid out on how you guys can buff Spider-Man: Miles Morales. I’d like to speak with someone to maybe lay out my ideas to them to help out :).
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

I have a pretty great idea laid out on how you guys can buff Spider-Man: Miles Morales. I’d like to speak with someone to maybe lay out my ideas to them to help out :).

Add this to the character wishlist or post it on the forums directly
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Well I have like an entire abilities list laid out. That’s what i’m getting at.
    Anyone like to give their thoughts?
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

Miles Morales
    (Rank 5 5*)

Increase current base stats by at least 30%

Shock Web:
    Duration: 15 seconds

Deals 2,500 damage over the course of 15 seconds.

While under the effect of Shock Web, the opponent’s defensive ability accuracy is reduced by 85% and is unable to evade.

Heavy attack: Applies a shock debuff, dealing 2,000 damage over a 10 second period. This effect can stack up to 3. This attack cannot be evaded.
    Spider Invisibility: When taking damage more than 7% of his health from a single hit, Miles goes invisible for 5 seconds. Once triggered, this ability has a 25 second cooldown.

SP1: Applies Shock Web.

SP2: Applies an indefinite 10% prowess debuff. This effect can stack up to 3.

SP3: Miles gains Spider Invisibility for 5 seconds.

Its pretty nice, in as much as the shock from heavy doesn't act as a shock web too,cos then it will be too OP.
    And regarding the shock web itself its a bit OP considering the fact you can keep a 100% uptime with it if you spam sp1,so you basically have a magneto without the big damage but isn't limited to metal champs. Reducing the duration or interchanging the sp1 and sp2 for each other should balance it out a bit though,just my own opinion
    Well that’s why I game Miles his invisibility mechanic as a sort of safeguard rather than evade, because Miles can go invisible. I think all of his abilities need to be worked in.
    I agree interchanging SP1 and SP2, animations and all now that I think about it.
    edited November 2020
    Here is a more refined version of my original outline.

Miles Morales
    (Rank 5 5*)

Shock Immunity: Miles is able to absorb shock debuffs due to his shock abilities.

Shock Web:
    Duration: 11 seconds

Deals 1,500 damage over the course of 11 seconds.

While under the effect of Shock Web, the opponent’s defensive ability accuracy is reduced by 65% and is unable to evade.

Heavy attack: Applies a shock debuff, dealing 2,000 damage over a 10 second period. This effect can stack up to 2. This attack cannot be evaded.

Spider Invisibility: When taking damage more than 7% of his health from a single hit, Miles goes invisible for 5 seconds. Once triggered, this ability has a 25 second cooldown.

Special Attacks:
    (Switch current SP1 and SP2 animations)

SP1: Applies an indefinite 10% prowess debuff.
    This effect can stack up to 3.

SP2: Applies Shock Web.

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Miles Morales
    (Rank 5 5*)

Shock Web:
    Duration: 15 seconds

Deals 2,500 damage over the course of 15 seconds.

While under the effect of Shock Web, the opponent’s defensive ability accuracy is reduced by 85% and is unable to evade.

Heavy attack: Applies a shock debuff, dealing 2,000 damage over a 10 second period. This effect can stack up to 3. This attack cannot be evaded.

SP1: Applies Shock Web.

SP2: Applies an indefinite 10% prowess debuff. This effect can stack up to 3.

Also a couple of tips before you go on posting there:

1) Increase current base stats by at least 30%

This is too generic. And it might be too much. You need to compare each of his attributes (attack, crit rate, crit damage, block prof, etc.) with other characters, at least other Spider-Men, to get an idea of what those values could or should be. Auntm.ai can help you here.

2) SP2: Applies an indefinite 10% prowess debuff

Prowess isn't a debuff, it's a buff applied to your own champion that increases their special attack.

You have some good ideas, but make sure to read some of the suggestions in that thread to help refine your ideas and format.
    I meant buff when it came to the prowess. Mistake on my end.

I don’t know much about the attributes really, which is why I gave a generic answer. I don’t know what’s OP and what’s utter trash when it comes to anything other than health and attack.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★

I meant buff when it came to the prowess. Mistake on my end.

I don’t know much about the attributes really, which is why I gave a generic answer. I don’t know what’s OP and what’s utter trash when it comes to anything other than health and attack.

It's okay that you don't know, but that shouldn't stop you from doing some research.
    Just had a quick glance and his base stats are great, he has higher HP, crit rate and crit damage then Stealthy. Though he could use a healthy bump in prestige.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/mastering-the-six-mcoc-classes/

I suggest taking a look at this, he doesn’t have many traits similar to science
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    THE SCIENCE CLASS
    Overview

What kind of Champions are in the Science Class? Super-serum enhanced soldiers, results of science experiments gone wrong, and others with enhanced abilities.

This Class is full of bruisers and brawlers – they will either dodge a hit before they even see it coming, or shrug it off like it wasn’t even there. Science Champions can weaken the Opponent with a variety of non-damaging debuff effects.

On Offense

Abilities

Use a variety of non-damaging Debuffs to hinder the Opponent, including weakness, Slow, Stun, Enervate.
    High Block Proficiency, Perfect Block, and Resistances help them tank hits.
    Suppress and invert the Opponent’s healing and Power Gain with Petrify.
    Gameplay Mechanics

As brawlers and bruisers, Science Champions output consistent damage from regular hits.
    The defensive and “tanky” playstyle that rewards blocking.
    Endure and hold threats at bay.
    Punish the Opponent for using Special Attacks.
    Champion Examples: Quake, Captain America (Infinity War), Hulk (Ragnarok), Void, Spider-Gwen.
    On Defense

Abilities

Evade allows them to dodge hits that would otherwise have hit them.
    Resistance helps them tank and survive hits.
    They can reduce incoming damage through Weakness and Protection.
    Gameplay Mechanics

Science Champs are able to outlast and survive the Opponent.
    Alternatively, they can also be slippery and Evasive.
    Science Champions will often have abilities from being struck.
    Champion Examples: Thing, Electro, Spider-Man.
    Common Abilities and Other Notes

Staggered
    Concussion
    Vulnerability
    This Class usually has above-average stats for their body type, especially Block Proficiency and Perfect Block.