**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 Venom?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
At the moment, I’m stuck on 6.2 sinister with almost no hope left, so I’m thinking of taking venom and just nuking him down. I also have a V5 cosmic gem I could use to rank him up, so that is very nice.

Should I r5 him? Or wait for a CMM, Hype, Corvus

R5 Venom? 20 votes

R5 Venom
60%
MasterduxKill_GreyTotalMonster109SeraphionSarvanga1_BonzodavidPastorAmericaPyrdaMasterpuffFluffy_pawsRonSwansonPrimerprime5 12 votes
Wait for someone else
10%
Diksh619laxthe 2 votes
Use cats to r5 instead of gem
0%
Stop ranking up champs and bring 6* Hulkbuster to r3 sig 200 boi
20%
Lvernon15SneakyWarriorHusain_b128CheesePizzaRed 4 votes
R5 5* Hulkbuster and be W O K E
0%
Options 4/5
10%
Thoye3[Deleted User] 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I don't know man,if you are Ranking him up specifically for sinister fight I don't think its a good idea,agreed he has fury but there's no way he can deal with the regen,and I don't really remember but I think sinister has caustic temper on him and venom is not poison immune.
    Aside from that venom is a solid r5 option,I really hope to pull him as a 5* or 6* soon,he will be going straight to r5,I wouldn't rank him up before fury though
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Venom is a great champ to r5 for a lot of reasons but he won’t be a good option here. I can’t remember if they removed emp modification but if they didn’t he’s going to take massive damage as soon as sinister throws one special. Don’t forget his Sp1 will reflect your own bleeds back to you as well. I’m not saying it’s impossible with him, but it’s going to take a lot of revives to get him down. You also need poison immunity as well if I remember correctly, again I’m not sure if that part was changed or not I’d have to check
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

Holros said:

I don't know man,if you are Ranking him up specifically for sinister fight I don't think its a good idea,agreed he has fury but there's no way he can deal with the regen,and I don't really remember but I think sinister has caustic temper on him and venom is not poison immune.
    Aside from that venom is a solid r5 option,I really hope to pull him as a 5* or 6* soon,he will be going straight to r5,I wouldn't rank him up before fury though

Fury requires cats, and Venom I can use my Variant gem on. So I can do both eventually, but Iso would be lacking. I think Venom would be pretty good for Variant 5 exploration, but I’m not sure how much of endgame content he’ll do
    Okay since it's a gem I don't think its a bad idea taking him to r5 ATM,but I will suggest getting a better sinister counter before attempting him,6.2 sinister is infamous for being a real pain
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    R5 Venom
    R5 Venom yes.
    For Sinister nooo
    His fury is rng, yeah you can swap it with a heavy, but sometimes you just can't roll the buff you need, if he applies bleeds on those heavies and Sinister gets sp1, you'll be dead before you get any damage in. And there's poison
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    R5 Venom

Holros said:

Holros said:

Fury requires cats, and Venom I can use my Variant gem on. So I can do both eventually, but Iso would be lacking. I think Venom would be pretty good for Variant 5 exploration, but I’m not sure how much of endgame content he’ll do
    Okay since it's a gem I don't think its a bad idea taking him to r5 ATM,but I will suggest getting a better sinister counter before attempting him,6.2 sinister is infamous for being a real pain
    You can say that again. I’m hoping badly for either an OG Hulk, Abomination or Heimdall to deal with him. OG Hulk with his stun lock, Abom with Red G synergy, and Heimdall to pair up with Mysterio and beat sinister
    I wish I could give you my OG Hulk. I got him for 6.2 completion, he just sits sadly at the bottom of my roster.