**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Throne breaker... Just do it.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
I have had a thought and found my self commenting on posts and videos about Thorne breaker title. So here it is.

If you are hesitating on ranking up a 6* R3 because you don’t have the perfect champ, you are stunting your growing more than you think you are. Just in a month I have formed close to 3 T5B a ton of T2alpha in the overflow and T4cc is plenty at the moment. That’s RNG I know, but I’m also getting the daily crystals which have a ton of pots in revives in there I used to take on abyss.

If you are waiting on the perfect R3 and you know Kabam RNG , it won’t happen, but the time you spend not ranking up is time you are missing out on great resources.

My suggestion rank up a decent champ and rip the band aid off. Stop waiting on these meta champs because by the time you get what you need the value of your R3 will be diminished. Also if you are at the point of just getting throne breaker chances are that 9/10 times your 5/65 are going to be more than capable of handling the content you need. Abyss 100% for example.

Rank up your average champs and reap the benefits of throne breaker, it’s worth it! You may be thinking what the heck are you talking about I waited too long to get this T5cc. I know players who are still sitting on generic gems from LOL because they were waiting on that perfect pull. Now generics are available in side event quest.

Reap the rewards now!

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I havent formed s single T5B.

The rewards are reliant on lots of RNG. I personally would only rank if the cyberweekend deals are good.

That is an opinion . But the stuff you get is worth it. Have you formed any T5b at all. I get 4500 regularly, which means don’t have to spend glory and can get other resources
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

The rewards are reliant on lots of RNG. I personally would only rank if the cyberweekend deals are good.

That is an opinion . But the stuff you get is worth it. Have you formed any T5b at all. I get 4500 regularly, which means don’t have to spend glory and can get other resources
    I have gotten 1 4,500 T5B
    3 Fully formed T2A
    50 Units(25 each)
    5* Hela
    The rest were T5B or T5B.
    If your luck is anything like that, i would say its not even close worth taking up a 6* to R3 for the title especially if the champ isnt amazing. R3s have a signifcanr advantage in Book 2, and they increase your prestige a lot.

Unless the cyberweekend deals are really good, i wouldnt advise taking someone mediocre up.
    K00shMaan said:

What if your options are OG Guillotine and Juggernaut

If I were you, I would give my self 2 more crystal pills. If it’s not a mystic champ take up OG gully. She has some nice synergies . No she is not ideal. But if you take into consideration that you get about 7500 6* shards a month from EQ. You are probably forming a 6* crystal a month. This only means that you could of had 60 Daily crystals from thronebreaker if you are waiting 2 months.

Texas_11 said:

3 Fully formed T2A
    50 Units(25 each)
    5* Hela
    If your luck is anything like that, i would say its not even close worth taking up a 6* to R3 for the title especially if the champ isnt amazing. R3s have a signifcanr advantage in Book 2, and they increase your prestige a lot.

Unless the cyberweekend deals are really good, i wouldnt advise taking someone mediocre up.
    that stuff adds up . I’m not saying a mediocre champ,, if they have some utility or some damage , it’s worth it. Most people I know and from what I have seen has done really well on the daily crystal. Each month is 30 crystals you could of had. And that’s not including the 4 hour crystals.
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

3 Fully formed T2A
    50 Units(25 each)
    5* Hela

that stuff adds up . I’m not saying a mediocre champ,, if they have some utility or some damage , it’s worth it. Most people I know and from what I have seen has done really well on the daily crystal. Each month is 30 crystals you could of had. And that’s not including the 4 hour crystals.
    Not really. If i continue with this luck, 4,500 t5b and 3 t2a every month and a half is not worth it at all. Of all the people ive talked to, they have had the same luck as me. Taking Guillotine to r3 for example would be sonething you really regret later, and it wouldnt help you at all.

Also if you are in as much as a map 6x5 ally, t4b/cc and t2a are abundant, so there is even less of a reason to waste a t5cc.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

What would you all think of a r3 Cull 👀?

Cull is a great champ. Excellent choice. Imo

What would you all think of a r3 Cull 👀?

He benefits from the larger health pool I know someone with a R3 and they love him
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

If I were you, I would give my self 2 more crystal pills. If it’s not a mystic champ take up OG gully. She has some nice synergies . No she is not ideal. But if you take into consideration that you get about 7500 6* shards a month from EQ. You are probably forming a 6* crystal a month. This only means that you could of had 60 Daily crystals from thronebreaker if you are waiting 2 months.
    Would you genuinely take up OG Guilly for some non-gamechanging rewards? It isnt worth it my dude.
    They are game changing and genuinely, yes I would. When throne breaker deals come out I already have a list of who I will take up. I have attached my roster for reference

Skill: Elsa bloodstone, ronin , NT
    Cosmic : Venom, Vision AA,
    Mystic : Hood , gully
    Science : MR F wasp
    Tech : ghost , mysterio
    Mutant : cable. Gambit
    Ranking Hood and Guilly isnt worth it. Neither are the science champs imp. And cable is absolute trash.

Do you not do aq? These rewards are really not game changing with 6x5.(if you have average luck)

If someone got your luck, i still dont even think it would be worth it. But chances are youll have something along the lines of what ive pulled.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

3 Fully formed T2A
    50 Units(25 each)
    5* Hela

Not really. If i continue with this luck, 4,500 t5b and 3 t2a every month and a half is not worth it at all. Of all the people ive talked to, they have had the same luck as me. Taking Guillotine to r3 for example would be sonething you really regret later, and it wouldnt help you at all.

Also if you are in as much as a map 6x5 ally, t4b/cc and t2a are abundant, so there is even less of a reason to waste a t5cc.
    That’s not what you are going to get all the time. It always balances itself out. They said I would regret taking up these champs to R5 back when resources were rare:

Old man Logan
    Silver surfer
    Doc Oc

Those chAmps pushed me to get where I am.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

Would you genuinely take up OG Guilly for some non-gamechanging rewards? It isnt worth it my dude.
    They are game changing and genuinely, yes I would. When throne breaker deals come out I already have a list of who I will take up. I have attached my roster for reference

Ranking Hood and Guilly isnt worth it. Neither are the science champs imp. And cable is absolute trash.

Do you not do aq? These rewards are really not game changing with 6x5.(if you have average luck)

If someone got your luck, i still dont even think it would be worth it. But chances are youll have something along the lines of what ive pulled.
    Uh Cable with Apocalypse is pretty good
    Key phrase “with Apocalypse”.

A lot of content will not have room for synergies — youll need to counter other fights. Plus cable has very few uses on his own.
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

3 Fully formed T2A
    50 Units(25 each)
    5* Hela

That’s not what you are going to get all the time. It always balances itself out. They said I would regret taking up these champs to R5 back when resources were rare:

Old man Logan
    Silver surfer
    Doc Oc

Those chAmps pushed me to get where I am.
    I dont think they will even out because based on the luck of others, i have average luck.

Those champs arent too bad, and r5 resources werent that rare when silver surfer came out. Silver surfer and Doc oc are both really good, and i would take them to r3. OML not necessarily but he is very fun.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

A lot of content will not have room for synergies — youll need to counter other fights. Plus cable has very few uses on his own.
    synergies are good for Variant and AQ and AW. Sure synergies have fallen a little bit but they are still very useful

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

Average roster , and one path left in abyss. Mom traditional counters were used to get through it , with the help of the 4 hour crystals from
    Throne breaker. In order to progress , we have to push. People were waiting so long to get Aegon for LOL that the content is not even worth doing anymore. Which means they lost the value of those rewards.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

K00shMaan said:

synergies are good for Variant and AQ and AW. Sure synergies have fallen a little bit but they are still very useful
    But would you really take Cable to r3? He would never get use without Apoc.