**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you simply dont want Omega Sentinel or Hercules... VOTE DAZZLER!!!

Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
If we're gonna have a campaign for Hercules and a campaign for Omega Sentinel, I think its only fair to get the good word out on Dazzled. And Dazzler needs to count on your vote!!! Remember to vote Dazzler!!!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I feel bad for this guy
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Hate to break it to you, but Dazzler's gone
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I will. Dazzler has been removed from the voting list.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    yeah this aint it chief
  • YO I VOTED DAZZLER TOO
    wait
    where is she
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

WHAT!? WHEN!?

WHAT!? WHEN!?
    when the first round of voting ended. Only champs left are Herc, Omega Sentinel, Morbius, and Ironheart.

WHAT!? WHEN!?
    she was voted out by the public this morning. Hercules, Morbius, Iron Heart, and Omega Sentinel are the only candidates left
    I can do a fill in vote though right?

WHAT!? WHEN!?
    she was voted out by the public this morning. Hercules, Morbius, Iron Heart, and Omega Sentinel are the only candidates left
    nope. Gotta choose one of the four (hopefully Omega Sentinel)

WHAT!? WHEN!?
    Yeah you can vote. Just open the game and check in your mail
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

WHAT!? WHEN!?
    It's over bro, sorry

WHAT!? WHEN!?
    Just did. There's nothing there

WHAT!? WHEN!?
    Just did. There's nothing there
    It may be over then.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Hmmm... Anyway we can start this voting thing over?

I second this motion, this time can we not rig the vote to Ironheart and let the true queen Morgan legitimately win this time
  • Hmmm... Anyway we can start this voting thing over?

I second this motion, this time can we not rig the vote to Ironheart and let the true queen Morgan legitimately win this time
    Omega will win.
    H3t3r said:

Omega will win.
    No Dazzler will!
    H3t3r said:

Omega will win.
    I’m not opposed to this

H3t3r said:

Omega will win.
    I’m not opposed to this
    Dazzler is opposed.

H3t3r said:

Omega will win.
    I’m not opposed to this
    Dazzler is opposed.
    Would take Dazzler over Hercules or Ironheart any day at this point. I don’t care if mutant is the most stacked, this is a vote of spite at this point
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

But if morgan went through then team morgan would still be team Morgan and not team Omega Sentinel which would mean Omega sentinel would lose votes, morgan wouldn't get enough, and then hercules would win. And that's not good. In order to topple steroid man, only one could get through.
    Qacob said:

But if morgan went through then team morgan would still be team Morgan and not team Omega Sentinel which would mean Omega sentinel would lose votes, morgan wouldn't get enough, and then hercules would win. And that's not good. In order to topple steroid man, only one could get through.
    In my heart of hearts I knew this, but I was hoping OS got knocked out and you all came to Morgan’s aid. We were never enemies.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

Qacob said:

In my heart of hearts I knew this, but I was hoping OS got knocked out and you all came to Morgan’s aid. We were never enemies.
    "We were never enemies" The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Except Hercules. We all his enemy
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

Omega will win.
    No Dazzler will!
    Bruh
  • H3t3r said:

Omega will win.
    I’m not opposed to this
    Remember about those burner accounts... hmm /s