**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you play the game with sound?

Comments

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Other
    Sound FX: 30%
    Music: 0%

Perfect combination for listening music or podcasts in the background
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    No
    Lvernon15 said:

I can't sit in the void of silence

you're one of those people with friends, huh. disgusting
    I don’t understand, what’s a “friend” I’ve never heard of those things before
    Something us 5*s don't get.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No
    Lvernon15 said:

Arena is your friend.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No
    Lvernon15 said:

weird legend. apparently, if you don't spend your entire day on the forums for a mobile video game, and you talk to people and get to know them, there's a chance you and the person become "friends". it's a weird parasitic relationship
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    Never play with sound. I hate it. When my kid plays he plays at full volume and it drives me insane. I send him to his room to play.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    No
    Only turn it up for VTD's Sp3 primal scream lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’ll play with sound effects. No music. And with the tv on in the background for noise. During arena I’ll watch the tv and fight lol
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    No
    NEW MUSIC!
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Yes
    I can't play games without sound no matter how boring. I play music and turn down the ingame music during arena grind though.
    Silent gameplay videos feel weird and boring within 0.85 seconds of seeing them.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    No
    Kabam latest update: We were able to reduce the Odin cost.

Summoners: How in the world did they do that.

Kabam.....
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    No
    I’ve never put sound. I’m so used to no sound that whenever I put it on I just get distracted and annoyed. Plus sometimes it messes up some special evades that I can normally evade just fine without sound, for example nick fury sp1 or punisher sp2
  • Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    Other
    Hareket sesleri açık
    Arka müzik kapalı
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Don't even look at the screen that much during the fight, unless it's cav or uc
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Yes
    Kabam Boo said:

Sound adds a certain layer of texture to the fights, don't you think ;)

i agree
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Yes
    Cant believe so much people play without sound i play with a little sound and Seatin playing in the background
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Yes
    I enjoy the sound, especially with headphones lol
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Other
    The sound on my old phone didn't work unless you had headphones on so I played for years without sound. Now that I have a new phone still just a habit to play with no sound but I've been turning on the sound more often. I never play with the background music though that thing just gets too repetitive.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Almost always no, but flipping the sound on was wonderful for my first LOL run. Having the audio cues was a huge help in case I glanced to check a power bar etc.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I only mute it when I'm watching yt
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Kabam Boo said:

Sound adds a certain layer of texture to the fights, don't you think ;)

Same.

It helps too.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    No
    No sound for me but if I do it I would sfx only. The music of the game I somehow find it very, I dunno ... un-marvely . I reckon though that is is because I am conditioned to accept the music from the movies as the de-facto marvel-y music. Still, it doesn't sound particularly superhero-ish or villanous enough either.

However about the sfx, I wish I could remove only the groans, huffs and puffs. They are annoying as hell, specially the female ones. No I am not saying it as a sexist remark. There is just something about the female high pitched fighting vocalizations that sound .. I dunno how to explain it ... kinda "off" to me. Kinda like too , phony or " "unreal" If you know what I mean .... ( yeah I know, "unreal"' is not a proper word to criticize something on a game where a purple robot dragon fights a duck that pilots a mech...) but still, it puts me off.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Other
    I'll play with the sound effects on, and spotify running in the background ;)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Yes
    i use the sound for a lot of auditory cues when it comes to defeating my opponent.
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Other
    Depends on mood and surroundings
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Yes
    I find it easier to Quake with sound effects on and music off. Light and medium hits have different sounds, so I can listen to the sounds and watch the debuffs while I’m Quaking.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Other
    If I'm listening to music no, if I don't then I leave both game music and effects.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Other
    No music just the sound effects
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Sounds on
    Music off