**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

After 13.1 Update - "An Unknown Error Has Occurred. Please Try Again Later"

bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Playing MCOC in Xiaomi Mi3 Android, after update of 13.1. now suddenly receiving this issue error when accessing event quests. Tried re installation also. No luck.. Anyone having this issues?

pyl0gybhyq6x.png

Comments

• SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    did this ever get resolved??? I just started getting this while 4 million deep in my Voodoo arena grind. I'm freaking out.
  • JonynfsJonynfs Posts: 15
    4lmhoormfih7.png
    Estoy igual
  • I'm getting the same ****! was about 3mil deep grinding for VooDoo and once again Kabaam is messing up!
  • Garnet437Garnet437 Posts: 5
    I am getting same thing on nexus 5x it's been like this for at least past 4 hours
  • Seems all android is having this issue. Would like to hear from Kagan about what is being done. Starting to get mad now
  • PoonwangPoonwang Posts: 8
    I have a Oneplus 3 and im in the UK. I have had the failure to log in message going on 8 hours now.
  • Same problem....using samsung note 5 (Android). Now 8 hrs locked out ever simce I updated....Our alliance would have now started attack phase in AW. As leader i was supposed to respread but can do nothing....will have to go to bed shortly-sick of waiting ans wasting time trying to log in...PLEASE FIX ASAP
  • anuragv88anuragv88 Posts: 1
    same **** is happening with me since last 10 odd hours. m going nuts. kabam please look into this issue.
    i have upgraded my phone. cleared cache n cookies. closed background apps. even reinstalled the game. nothing has happened after dis all. kindly resolve
  • Our team is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. As there are multiple threads open on the topic, we will be closing any additional threads created to try to keep the forums organized. As soon as more information is available on this, our team will update players. Thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this.
This discussion has been closed.