**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nicknames

xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Should we be able to have the ability to change our characters nicknames? I don't see the harm on it and obviously there should be a censoring. And it adds flare to what you want to call your character.

Nicknames 32 votes

Yes
25%
olegpetrov80326TheHoodedDormammuxandersrevengeJohnyBoyUnio77Black_SwanGardenerDhananjay74 8 votes
No
75%
FallencircusSundance_2099Nitro422DRTOQacobOGAvengerIron_Patriot_is_litDeaconThicco_ModeBawa69SneakyWarriorChikelPrakhar_82Charlie21540Zan0Another_NameJragonMaster170Gr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcanaLysis_ 24 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    i mean why would you
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    No
    No
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Yes

i mean why would you

I mean why not. We call cap america iw cap beardo...
    Yes

i mean why would you

It's not like you can't call him Beardo just because you can't type in his nickname
    This is what I'm trying to say. I mean you obviously don't want to change their names because that's your opinion, but what's wrong with being given that option. You can let yours be.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    No

i mean why would you

It's not like you can't call him Beardo just because you can't type in his nickname
    This is what I'm trying to say. I mean you obviously don't want to change their names because that's your opinion, but what's wrong with being given that option. You can let yours be.
    That's right! I'm just expressing my opinion! You don't have to listen to others! It's your opinion! Stay entitled to it!
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    No
    Seems unnecessary
    Yes
    I'd like to also add. I thought it was unnecessary to add the poke button to tell your team member to move because some people actually turn off their notifications. But I'm sticking with my opinion and that's having NICKNAMES available.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No

I'd like to also add. I thought it was unnecessary to add the poke button to tell your team member to move because some people actually turn off their notifications. But I'm sticking with my opinion and that's having NICKNAMES available.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but that was a qol thing, while this is purely cosmetic
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Why would you want to add more lag

We would have to dl all the new names for the same character

All it would is increase the wait time

If it just you that sees it then what is the point

Edit: ok there are profile picks I didn’t know if this idea would be diff or not, but it’d be a lot more then 1 per account
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    No

i mean why would you

The biggest reason is the time it would take away from other needed areas (game stability, Back Issues #6, update to t1a/t4b/t4c arena, game stability, champ updates, game stability, etc)
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Yes

i mean why would you

Id love to name groot NOODLE
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    No
    Because,the names in the game are linked with Marvel universe and simply naming Ghost as poop won't give u confidence to win lol
  • Dhananjay74Dhananjay74 Posts: 13
    Yes
    I mean it won't be a bad thing but again I can see why people going with inappropriate nicknames. If it is added though then it should be something like aegon (gameover4u) so the original name of the champion stays .