**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opinion on Ironman IW

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Another average champion and if you have a idea for the next opinion on champion then comment their name with a spoiler but on to your opinion on Ironman IW

Opinion on Ironman IW 90 votes

3%
Foxhero007anaLysis_Thebombsquad1 3 votes
☆☆
3%
TheHoodedDormammuSgtRandomSneakyWarrior 3 votes
☆☆☆
6%
RaganatorGinjabredMonstaMaxLeeBlack_SwanCrcrcrcCheesePizzaRed 6 votes
☆☆☆☆
38%
SIlverProfessor16wegnerkZlatn1qThefire13KerneasDRTOAlbi⁴7²00⁴Colonaut123KDSuperFlash10Denzel116shivam1RockypantherxabqberLeathersmw2017Aaronc94Thicco_ModeBonzodavidEdeuinkMasterpuffIronGladiator22 35 votes
☆☆☆☆☆
40%
TendersquadzuffyAlex13369olegpetrov80326ThatGuyYouSaw235kikiFurieuxMoot4LifepseudosaneJumpthesharkLmaoZombieZeddMaxGamingRamadaAmazing_Demon05StevieManWonderSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69UvoginBerjibsBawa69 36 votes
☆☆☆☆☆☆
7%
R_D_Jrheartbreakid_22RevHeresyUmbertoDelRioshield456Zura_1AGENT_A7K 7 votes

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

i dont think hes average

Well if you dont play him properly which most of the people who play him probably dont, might consider him average however if you know how to play him he isnt average like you said but for the purpose of putting this out before I start getting the serious effects of covid I put him
    wait are you saying you have covid? or am i misreading
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Clutch. Pulled me out of so many tight situations.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

i dont think hes average

Well if you dont play him properly which most of the people who play him probably dont, might consider him average however if you know how to play him he isnt average like you said but for the purpose of putting this out before I start getting the serious effects of covid I put him
    Yeah I tested positive so and not feeling any real effects besides some soreness and a headache but I heard it gets worse from their
    im sorry bro, dont worry about it though it will be okay. a vaccine is close to being developed, and to be honest you wont even need it because 100% it will pass.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    He is soo good if played properly
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Work horse
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Waiting on my 6*
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

i dont think hes average

Yeah I tested positive so and not feeling any real effects besides some soreness and a headache but I heard it gets worse from their
    Sorry to hear that bro, hope you feel better soon man. 💪🙏
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

i dont think hes average

Best of luck on your recovery bro.
    On IMIW, I consider him a good champ with the spelthy synergy but average without. Not a big fan of his playstyle.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    Can't stand fighting against him.
    Get well broham!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    He's a really solid champion when played correctly and with the Stealthy synergy.
    Hope you get well soon!
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

i dont think hes average

omg hope u get well soon
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    Nice utility, unreliable immunity, great difficulty. Other than tzat he's stressful to play. If his plasma had double duration, it'd be chill
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

i dont think hes average

Get well soon max.
    By the way imiw is just a swiss army knife of a champion. The only caveas is his damage.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

i dont think hes average

Hope you feel better, mate. I’m on day 28 of having covid. The first two weeks sucked and I still haven’t gotten my sense of smell of taste back completely yet. But hopefully you’ll have the mild symptoms that many have and be over it in a week or so.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

i dont think hes average

Hope you feel better, mate. I’m on day 28 of having covid. The first two weeks sucked and I still haven’t gotten my sense of smell of taste back completely yet. But hopefully you’ll have the mild symptoms that many have and be over it in a week or so.
    Good luck on your recovery too !
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Though we might had disagreed each other, though we might had ill thoughts about your unending support for taskmaster, we still like @MaxGaming , atleast for the spongebob meme's.

hope you get well soon buddy, wishing you a speedy recovery, recover soon and i'll open all my crystals on the day of your recovery, as a celebration probably?

NOTE: I am not a whale, I just got a little, yet I could afford to hold onto them for you.

[ I know I'm childish, please don't flood me with the disagree's :D ]

Regards,
    A true follower of your memes, and a active disgreeing [if that makes sense] person of your taskmaster posts.
    <3
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

i dont think hes average

Hope you recover soon too, buddy!! <3
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    You're a beast @MaxGaming you'll get through this in no time 💪🏽 take care and wish you a speedy recovery
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

i dont think hes average

dang you may be one of the more obnoxious people on here but no one wants that. Get well soon 🙏
  • ☆☆☆☆☆
    A good champion, saved me in many difficult situations, with an open crown ability, the disadvantages of immunity are not enough to shock, to poison, to blood is not complete, and the plasma from the third special attack is weak, you need to make it stronger and longer in time
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    It is imossible to answer this poll because I would rate differently depending if the evaluation is about him as a AW defender, AW/AQ attacker, EQ questing, story questing, variant/rol/abyss questing etc. he excels or underperforms depending on the context you are using him in.
  • Dhananjay74Dhananjay74 Posts: 13
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    I have used him a lot and he's extremely fun to play with,he is no where close to being the best but he's up there for sure
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    He's my 2nd 6star champion and I was extremely glad not to have got a meme tier champ. That was all I expected. Before I skipped looking at him out of ignorance. He is so valuable and his synergy with Cap IW makes his block prof even better.

I have used him for some tricky Bane and Buffet nodes in act 5.4 and 6.1, for Bane it is easy to save up a SP1 and throw it in case it's needed to transfer Bane away. As for Buffet; his passive armors don't trigger it so you are safe (unless you dex)

His Heal Block on SP1 and Heavy makes him a solid counter to 6.1.1 and 6.1.5 Sabretooths

I could say so much more but others prolly have said things before me about that.