**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The side quest is kind of disappointing

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
As uncollected I already spent everything I need to get my featured crystal and I took pretty much everything I could get from the shop and now the entire quest is absolutely useless to me . I have zero use or motivation in doing shadow raids because because gamma radiation would just stay in my inventory with no use. Now I know that you can’t change this quest but in the future please do your calculations correctly. Just give us something to use our resources on. Even if it’s just premium hero shards or lvl1 potions or anything because this is kind of impractical

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I think you guys misunderstood the post and seem to have some weirdly defensive attitude . The disappointing part is that excess gamma is useless and with how quickly we can grind it out and get the top rewards the entire side quest becomes pointless quite quickly . This could be easily corrected by properly calculating the contents of the store next time . The rewards don’t have to be good they just have to exist so that there is a point in getting more gamma
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I disagree with you buddy, i just became uncollected this morning and the offer from the fixit store for the uncollected and the gamma galore rewards are just amazing!

I'm not sure why you are worried. If it is about the leftover gamma, relax, kabam sometimes did something to replace the stuff, Remember what happened with the acorns 6-8 months back? [I'm not sure though].

I disagree with you buddy, i just became uncollected this morning and the offer from the fixit store for the uncollected and the gamma galore rewards are just amazing!

I'm not sure why you are worried. If it is about the leftover gamma, relax, kabam sometimes did something to replace the stuff, Remember what happened with the acorns 6-8 months back? [I'm not sure though].

I agree hence why I have never criticised the awards in anyway whatsoever ;) I am merely pointing out that we have no use for exceess gamma as of now . If Kabam were to actually give it an use this would be great. If not it would be great if in the next quest of this type they calculate inventory of the store better even if the items are merely symbolic
    Voltolos said:

You do know that you werent supposed to get 450000 gamma from the uncollected eq right? Kabam just decided not to fix the bug that caused it to be there

I wasn’t aware . That would explain a lot 😄

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    they didn't calculate anything wrong. that's what happens when you put gamma in the main quest and even make it so much easier for lower level players to get a huge amount
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    it’s you people who give us uncollected users a bad rap
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Remember, you were never meant to reach your last milestone this early. Because the gamma were dropped a difficulty in the event quest you were able to get way more gamma than you should have. And you had to have played the entire month to get to your last milestone.

They made mistake, and made good choice when leaving the mistake in. So everyone can reach all milestones a lot easier.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    So uh the reason u will have excess gamma is because u are no cavalier. Us cavalier people need 1,500,000. U cannot reach that because u can't spend it on other stuff. So that's why u will have excess while Cavalier will not

Why don't you just push for cavalier? I had this same problem and was frustrated I would miss out on all the extra 5* and 6* shards, so even though I didn't think I was ready, I'm decided to try and push for cav and now all I have left it 6.1.6. so hopefully I'll get it before this month ends. You can do this too it's probably easier than you think.

Oh it’s not about the extra rewards . Just find it annoying to have resources I can’t use . It’s a pet peeve of mine. I had no idea that they made a mistake with the quest rewards. Now it makes a lot of sense as to why I could reach this so easily and it was no challenge

Perfect month to push for Cavalier then ;)
    (I did and don't regret it !)

Nah I am saving cavalier for the Christmas holidays. With covid getting worse and worse it will be too irresponsible to go out so I figure I will tackle the boring times at home by going for cavalier

JessieS said:

Why don't you just push for cavalier? I had this same problem and was frustrated I would miss out on all the extra 5* and 6* shards, so even though I didn't think I was ready, I'm decided to try and push for cav and now all I have left it 6.1.6. so hopefully I'll get it before this month ends. You can do this too it's probably easier than you think.

Oh it’s not about the extra rewards . Just find it annoying to have resources I can’t use . It’s a pet peeve of mine. I had no idea that they made a mistake with the quest rewards. Now it makes a lot of sense as to why I could reach this so easily and it was no challenge
    once again u shouldn't rush. also u have so much other content u could do like seriously stop complaining

JessieS said:

once again u shouldn't rush. also u have so much other content u could do like seriously stop complaining
    Oh I am not rushing . My roster is more then enough to reach cavalier . Could easily do it in a week if I want to but saving it for Christmas seems more fun :)
    Why? What’s wrong with expressing displeasure over game features ?
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

Oh I am not rushing . My roster is more then enough to reach cavalier . Could easily do it in a week if I want to but saving it for Christmas seems more fun :)
    because your reason is dumb. U aren't at the highest level so of course you are gonna have left over stuff. Remember in order to get the most out of side quest you need to be cavalier. It is your choice not doing Cav. If u do it u can spend the excess stuff and ur pet peeve will now be gone

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

because your reason is dumb. U aren't at the highest level so of course you are gonna have left over stuff. Remember in order to get the most out of side quest you need to be cavalier. It is your choice not doing Cav. If u do it u can spend the excess stuff and ur pet peeve will now be gone
    I mean as it turned out my reason was quite accurate and the problem was Kabam mistake with the quests giving too much gamma :) if this was the case then I have no problem because it was a simple bug and not Kabam deliberately letting us have too much resources we can’t use
    And by posting this post I learned this fact :)
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

I mean as it turned out my reason was quite accurate and the problem was Kabam mistake with the quests giving too much gamma :) if this was the case then I have no problem because it was a simple bug and not Kabam deliberately letting us have too much resources we can’t use
    It's not a bug. U can collect as much of it as u want because Cavalier players need 1500. Also ur reason is dumb because ur complaining when u could easily fix it because u said oh i could do Cav in a week. u have solution u just don't want to use them.

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

It's not a bug. U can collect as much of it as u want because Cavalier players need 1500. Also ur reason is dumb because ur complaining when u could easily fix it because u said oh i could do Cav in a week. u have solution u just don't want to use them.
    Isn’t it? I do believe that several players mentioned that the uncollected difficulty gave far too much gamma hence the reason why we could reach the milestones so quickly and why we have so much excess game
    You do know that this is a game and the primary goal is to enjoy it right ? We all have things we find dumb about the way we play games . I personally find it dumb to give real money for this game but if people enjoy it well it’s their money . So I don’t see why you seem to have such a problem with my pet peeve of not wanting excess resources which I can’t use or my polite ask for Kabam about future side quests .
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

Isn’t it? I do believe that several players mentioned that the uncollected difficulty gave far too much gamma hence the reason why we could reach the milestones so quickly and why we have so much excess game
    You do know that this is a game and the primary goal is to enjoy it right ? We all have things we find dumb about the way we play games . I personally find it dumb to give real money for this game but if people enjoy it well it’s their money . So I don’t see why you seem to have such a problem with my pet peeve of not wanting excess resources which I can’t use or my polite ask for Kabam about future side quests .
    The bug was everything was moved down a level, but Kabam kept it. If you wanna reach the final milestone push for Cav.
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

The bug was everything was moved down a level, but Kabam kept it. If you wanna reach the final milestone push for Cav.
    ^

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

And so indeed there was a bug. Thank you for confirming . I was a bit confused with the other players words :)

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

And so indeed there was a bug. Thank you for confirming . I was a bit confused with the other players words :)

ok i was confused by u there. I though u said it must be a bug I'm getting more gamma in general and that u shouldn't not the bug from the UC event sorry about that

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

ok i was confused by u there. I though u said it must be a bug I'm getting more gamma in general and that u shouldn't not the bug from the UC event sorry about that
    No problems . As you could probably tell English is my third language so I tend to make a lot of mistakes
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

No problems . As you could probably tell English is my third language so I tend to make a lot of mistakes
    all good English language can be like that