**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is better?

Dhananjay74Dhananjay74 Posts: 13
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Can someone please help me, I don't know which champ is better black widow claire voyant or symbiote supreme. Considering both are unawakened.

Which is better? 27 votes

Black widow Claire voyant
77%
RookiieXva23RockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaMother_FlerkenTotalMonster109StarkyToneThicco_ModeDarkDuelistIronGladiator22RenaxqqSaltE_Wenis69VercingetorixCrcrcrcWill3808The_Sentry06The_grim3DönerminoScarcity27 21 votes
Symbiote Supreme
22%
Amazing_Demon05Pancake_FaceR1s02Thebombsquad1Negative_100YoungDaq. 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• It depends on the fight. Buff heavy opponents are where sym sup thrives and demolishes while BWCV is good against buff heavy champs too, she also has good utility with healing, slight power drain, and dmg
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    This is tough. I personally don't have a a Sym Supreme. Yes i know i voted for him i misclicked. I do know he kills venoms but bwcv can do the same and she can regain and has pretty good utility
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

It depends on the fight. Buff heavy opponents are where sym sup thrives and demolishes while BWCV is good against buff heavy champs too, she also has good utility with healing, slight power drain, and dmg

This is fairly accurate. I’ve found myself enjoying my 5* Symbiote Supreme quite a bit, it’s very fun nuking people down with those bleeds. Can’t speak for Claire, but I’m sure her many fans can tell you all about her.
  • Dhananjay74Dhananjay74 Posts: 13

It depends on the fight. Buff heavy opponents are where sym sup thrives and demolishes while BWCV is good against buff heavy champs too, she also has good utility with healing, slight power drain, and dmg

Thanks I don't have any of these yet so I had no clue but I knew both were good. I was planning to get a five star duel crystal so I thought I'd ask . Thanks for the info!!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Do you run suicides? If suicides are being ran Claire is better. If they aren’t I think sym supreme takes it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    BWCV is good mystic for general questing use, great damage, regeneration and utility.
    Sym Supreme is more niche and matchup specific but he is a monster in the fights he works for.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I'd say bwcv works well for most fights, whereas sym is more matchup reliant but works very well for those. You could argue that with the new mentality that kabam is designing with, where you really need roster depth, sym would be better
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I have both, and I find Claire to be WAY more versatile and useful.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Claire has a lot more fights she’s really good for. Sym supreme does thrive in his own element though.
  • Gipsy_DangerGipsy_Danger Posts: 218
    BMCV IS WAY BETTER. ONE OF MY FAVS