**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock affiliation with X men

Should he be considered an X-Men in his tags because he was a new mutants at one point. And he has so much synergy with mutanta. Sunspot and magik are tagged as x-men. Just a thought.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I don't know much about the comics, but when it comes to the game, does it matter at all?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Explain the relationship between warlock and sunspot during the apocalypse event in the warlock there was a sunspot mini boss why ?
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★

I don't know much about the comics, but when it comes to the game, does it matter at all?

It matters a lot. Professor X synergies affect all mutants and X-men. This would make a big difference.

But no. He shouldn’t have that tag. New Mutants and X-men are 2 different things.
    Truth. Not every NM graduated to the x-men. At least team wise. They’re all affiliated by the school for gifted youngsters and the guys who bounce between teams (Excalibur, x-force, etc). But ultimately warlock is not a mutant and never graduated to the x-men as far as I recall
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Wayntos said:

Warlock has an X. Consideration kabam? I mean longshot is tagged as an X-Men.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★

Wayntos said:

Warlock has an X. Consideration kabam? I mean longshot is tagged as an X-Men.
    Longshot had a large run as an x-men for several years. From like 1986 or so to 1990-ish. I stopped regularly buying the title after that but he could have had several of runs with the team since
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Actually, Warlock is considered a mutant of his race. Just putting that out there.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

K00shMaan said:

If you show me a picture of Warlock with an 'X' emblazed upon him somewhere, then I will agree with you.

Caught me of guard not gonna lie
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming OP uses Warlock for AQ and is not completely happy he might have to change AQ champs.