**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestions for the December Event

With December rolling around the corner, most people think, including me that, that the gifting event is not returing. Of course there are some hopeful souls. Anyways, I have some suggestions for people including Kabam to look at. Just some side events to give rewards and make life a little easier. So, in the past Kabam has done a heals and revives event and in the christmas spirit I hope they do that again as well as an iso side quest and gold quest sort on like a rotating schedule. I'm pretty sure they have done something like this recently. I would also suggest a christmas calender that gives everyone some free greater gifting crystals and some regular ones should the gifting event not return. Add some shards and catalysts based on progression and I dont know, toss in some boosts and maybe a free Spider-Ham or the new Scarlet Witch. This would just allow some people to get access to gitfing crystals that got most of em last year from the gifting event and some extra gifts for the holidays.
Does anyone think this would be a good idea or are you a hopeful soul or do just disagree and have some other suggestions?

Suggestions for the December Event 23 votes

Yes, I love lots of rewards and free stuff
39%
Marvel2289EtjamaRenaxqqZ2f6hQAmnetiesThe_grim3GardenerAGENT_A7KSAIPRASAD9999 9 votes
The gifting event will return!!!
52%
AlexarkhamPlayer1994HeraldofNoneTheHoodedDormammuAmazing_Demon05Pancake_FaceDarkDuelistBlack_SwanGiuliameijCrcrcrcSazedRaviDavi 12 votes
No, I have my own ideas
8%
Another_NameJragonMaster170 2 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Misclicked, wanted to vote the second 1. I love gifting, it's fun. And there's absolutely no reason to get rid of it. It's the ranked rewards that have to go. Too much abuse.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Etjama said:

Misclicked, wanted to vote the second 1. I love gifting, it's fun. And there's absolutely no reason to get rid of it. It's the ranked rewards that have to go. Too much abuse.

exactly. Easiest fix in the world
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

that fix sounds good. but kabam also needs to make more money [ not saying in a negative light. they need the money to run the game for sure]
    That is the dilemma. But there's not 1 situation where removing gifting altogether makes sense.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    No ranked rewards for gifting that's not the Christmas spirit.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Etjama said:

that fix sounds good. but kabam also needs to make more money [ not saying in a negative light. they need the money to run the game for sure]
    Well I'm pretty sure last year you could buy gifting crystals. So that would still happen. I'm just not sure the gifting event will with all the problems that came with it.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Etjama said:

That can be fixed quite easily. Just have the normal milestones you have for solo and alliance. But have 1 crazily high milestone that would just be a tad lower than the top % rank rewards. They could calculate how much spending needs to be done to get the points. So they roughly make the same amount of money as previous years. Whales will still go for that last milestone. And all other players can keep their usual rewards and fun gifting.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    They just have to remove ranked rewards , make it so newly added members cannot contribute to alliance milestones, and add a lot higher milestones (though not necessary). Thus, they make the same money and players are happy. I really hope kabam brings back the gifting event. It is really nice being able to gift to my friends and alliance mates to thank them for all the hard work they have done!
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    No, I have my own ideas

They just have to remove ranked rewards , make it so newly added members cannot contribute to alliance milestones, and add a lot higher milestones (though not necessary). Thus, they make the same money and players are happy. I really hope kabam brings back the gifting event. It is really nice being able to gift to my friends and alliance mates to thank them for all the hard work they have done!

That’s what I’d like