**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need some advice for 6.1 completion

I’m pushing for cavalier but don’t have any viable options to deal with biohazard or the ultron crossbones or sentinel bosses. Which of my 5*s would be the best to rank up for this purpose? Any strategies or tips with the characters would be appreciated.

I need some advice for 6.1 completion 18 votes

Falcon
33%
Thefire13ZelosMystJragonMaster170Will3808Husain_b128skinnybruh879 6 votes
Gambit
5%
TheInfinty 1 vote
Nebula (proxima synergy)
50%
16wegnerkSarvanga1_MCOCHazzaBlack_SwanFaseehAmnetiesCheesePizzaRedRaviDaviAGENT_A7K 9 votes
Dormammu
0%
Thing (no synergies)
11%
heartbreakid_22Riptide 2 votes

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Nebula (proxima synergy)
    You'll definitely need a strong poison immune champion for Crossbones, I don't know how hard she can hit but she's poison immune, Dormammu is on the weaker side

I'd vote Nebula but if you can get your hands on Warlock or G2099 or Ghost you're all set.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Falcon’s lock on can stop biohazard. None of the options you’ve listed would be good for the crossbones though.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Nebula (proxima synergy)
    If you’re trying to shut down the robot bosses then Nebula’s AAR is perfect, plus mega SP2 damage should be a quick kill if you swap to that route
  • Hm26Hm26 Posts: 13
    I have Nick fury at 5 65, and cap iw that I could awaken and take to r4 if that would help, but I could only get him to sig level 39. I have 6* man thing whose bleed immune and r3 she hulk whose poison immune. But I don’t see any of them working well for crossbones or ultron
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Nebula (proxima synergy)
    Faseeh said:

Will3808 said:

Falcon’s lock on can stop biohazard. None of the options you’ve listed would be good for the crossbones though.

Dude they removed biohazard and replaced it with poison draining all health. Falcons locked on cant do nothing abt that
    The Sentinel in 6.1.2 still has biohazard if I'm not mistaken.
  • ZelosMystZelosMyst Posts: 28
    edited November 2020
    Falcon
    Except falcon none are worth investing
    Wait for better champs (for becoming cavalier)