**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What rank ups have you made this month?

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I've done more than usual and my gold balance shows it.

I've taken Sentinel to r5, Venom all the way from r1 to r4, Sorcerer Supreme to r4, Quake to r4, She-Hulk to r3, Voodoo to r2. And 2* Hit Monkey lol.
Quake & She Hulk are still unlevelled & I've mostly used gems.

Who have you guys been ranking? 😊
Β«13

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I took up 5* hype to rank 5, levelled up 6* Aarkus, Falcon, Longshot. Ranked up 5* shehulk from rank 1 to 3. Levelled up a bunch of other Champs; used a 4-5 rankup gem on my 4* sunspot, can't remember what else I did.

I still have 10 million gold.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just recently r5d my 5* hyperion but I have no iso so he is only level 45
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    Quake to r5 was my main rankup of the month (2nd rank 5)
    I also took Cap IW to r4 and Hit Monkey to r3 as well as Starky and Punisher 2099 to r3. I have been putting off some rank ups due to the iso drought I am facing currently.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

I took up 5* hype to rank 5, levelled up 6* Aarkus, Falcon, Longshot. Ranked up 5* shehulk from rank 1 to 3. Levelled up a bunch of other Champs; used a 4-5 rankup gem on my 4* sunspot, can't remember what else I did.

I can't decide if I hate you over the gold or the Longshot. I'm gonna go with Longshot bc even if I had gold, I've no ISO.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    Hit Monkey R2-5, NF R2-5, Netflix Daredevil R2-4, Falcon R2

I just now noticed that every single one of my rank-ups this month has been Skill. Next up is R5 G99.

Edit: I lied. Forgot that I took R3 Wasp to R4.

I also took Cap IW to r4 and Hit Monkey to r3 as well as Starky and Punisher 2099 to r3. I have been putting off some rank ups due to the iso drought I am facing currently.

Nice! Who's the 1st r5?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Void has been on R4 for too long and finally R5 him.
    https://youtu.be/WuBzpz4qLOw
    Etjama said:

I just now noticed that every single one of my rank-ups this month has been Skill. Next up is R5 G99.

I'm excited to see the daredevil buff. I put iso into him in a level up event in anticipation but that's as far as I'm brave enough to goπŸ˜‚
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Nice! Who's the 1st r5?
    Thanks, first r5 was Ghost.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,680 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I took up 3-star Doom and Captain Marvel to R4 yesterday!
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This guy was my big rank up. Hes literally changed the game for me..so fun to play and watching the opponents health dwindle away is so satisfying!!

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is my next big rank up, have all the supplies to 5/65 her aside from the T2 alphas.
    Shes so awesome!

ABOMB said:

This guy was my big rank up. Hes literally changed the game for me..so fun to play and watching the opponents health dwindle away is so satisfying!!

Yesssss! I would give this a 100 awesomes if I could. I have one too, I'm unnecessarily proud of him:

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    5*:
    r4 Sentinel (rank up gem from v4)
    r4 Red Hulk
    r4 Magneto
    r3 Aegon (after awakening)
    r3 Starky (rank up gem from v4)
    r2 Quake - after pulling her and duping her from the 5* featured

4*:
    r4 Falcon
    r4 Gambit
    r4 DD Netflix

3*:
    r4 Namor
    r4 Hit Monkey
    r4 Void
    r4 Red Hulk
    r4 Falcon

2*: (all maxed for variant 4 exploration)
    Rocket
    Colossus
    Wasp
    Hyperion
    Ronan

I did a lot this month as I had over 1300 iso in overflow at one point. Got it down to 350 now... haha

Next Goals:
    r5 Doom
    r5 Magneto
    r4 Tigra
    r4 Corvus and/or Hype --- I cannot get Cosmic t4 cats for some reason.... I have 1... that's it and 5+ of all others
    ABOMB said:

This is my next big rank up, have all the supplies to 5/65 her aside from the T2 alphas.
    Shes so awesome!

Nice! I have her as a 6*. I need to commit to ranking her but I'm just not getting skill iso.

Kill_Grey said:

I can't decide if I hate you over the gold or the Longshot. I'm gonna go with Longshot bc even if I had gold, I've no ISO.
    And I still have like 300 uncollected golden crystals 😝
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    None. I have 6 mil gold, maxed out on T5BC, T2A, T4BC, and have 1 T5CC of skill and mystic. Waiting to see what kind of offer the unit deal will bring on Cyber Monday.

Regardless of what the deal is, this month is going to end well for my account.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

And I still have like 300 uncollected golden crystals 😝
    πŸ˜‘
    I mean. I should grind arenas. But I don't want to so I shan't.
    Entirely my fault πŸ˜‚
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Etjama said:

I'm excited to see the daredevil buff. I put iso into him in a level up event in anticipation but that's as far as I'm brave enough to goπŸ˜‚
    I had a 3 R4 Skill gems and expiring Skill ios, so I said f*ck it. πŸ˜‚
    @Yodabolt21 nice! I loved the 2* V4 chapter. I like my 2*s.

None. I have 6 mil gold, maxed out on T5BC, T2A, T4BC, and have 1 T5CC of skill and mystic. Waiting to see what kind of offer the unit deal will bring on Cyber Monday.

Regardless of what the deal is, this month is going to end well for my account.

Hope you get whatever you're after 😊
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yeah, I had so fun fun exploring it.... challenging, fun and a total pain in the butt!
    Kill_Grey said:

In advance, sorcerer supreme to rank 5 and Magik+shehulk to rank 4.

Just need iso

Yeah, I had so fun fun exploring it.... challenging, fun and a total pain in the butt!
    I can't recall anything annoying in the 2* chapter. But then my 2*s are kinda stacked. I hated the 1* chapter though. Stupid, evil Mordo.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    First rank 5 (take a guess), but don’t have enough iso and sentinel to r4 (again not enough iso/gold)
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

In advance, sorcerer supreme to rank 5 and Magik+shehulk to rank 4.

Just need iso
    I'm not actually sure who I'll rank next yet. I'll probably take Voodoo to r4.
    My heart says take Venom to r5 but my lack of cosmic cats and sense tell me to take aegon or Sorcerer/Sym first since I have a Cosmic r5 already.

First rank 5 (take a guess), but don’t have enough iso and sentinel to r4 (again not enough iso/gold)

Superior Iron Man obviously. Congrats. He's a great first r5!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Superior Iron Man obviously. Congrats. He's a great first r5!
    Yeah he’s a lot of fun. Sp2 of death (jokes aside that’s really satisfying to fire off)