**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most Outdated Opinion(s)

JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
Let me start off with what I believe to be the most outdated opinion:

"Archangel is good at rank 4. He does what he does at this rank, so taking him to rank 5 would be a waste of resources."

Archangel is someone that relies on blocking, so the extra rank increases his health and thus increasing his sustainability. With the filthy block damage we've seen in some areas of the game, this is really important.

He may have impressive damage at rank 4, but that's not a reason to not take him further. Impressive damage + an additional increase in said damage = Fights that barely last 30 seconds.

Any more opinions people had that you believe do not stand true?

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Let me start off with what I believe to be the most outdated opinion:

"Archangel is good at rank 4. He does what he does at this rank, so taking him to rank 5 would be a waste of resources."

Archangel is someone that relies on blocking, so the extra rank increases his health and thus increasing his sustainability. With the filthy block damage we've seen in some areas of the game, this is really important.

He may have impressive damage at rank 4, but that's not a reason to not take him further. Impressive damage + an additional increase in said damage = Fights that barely last 30 seconds.

Any more opinions people had that you believe do not stand true?

I just had someone say that r5ing AA was probably the worst investment of resources for that reason.
    Don't mind me, I'm just here wasting resources on r5ing AA when I should, infact have r5'd Venompool.
    Yeah it's crazy. Maybe it was valid then when these resources where rarer, but it's far from a bad investment.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    @Unknown_Traveler To piggyback off of your comment, the concept of leaving champs at Rank 4 is outdated. If you are anywhere near the endgame (beyond Cavalier), you have a bunch of Rank 5's now. Yes it makes perfect sense to go with someone else other than Archangel as maybe your 1st or 2nd Rank 5 but once you have 10 or 15 you Rank 5 that anyone that you are actually going to use on a semi regular basis.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

@Unknown_Traveler To piggyback off of your comment, the concept of leaving champs at Rank 4 is outdated. If you are anywhere near the endgame (beyond Cavalier), you have a bunch of Rank 5's now. Yes it makes perfect sense to go with someone else other than Archangel as maybe your 1st or 2nd Rank 5 but once you have 10 or 15 you Rank 5 that anyone that you are actually going to use on a semi regular basis.

Archangel was my 4th rank 5 bruh. He's worth a rank 5 across any roster strength level.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

K00shMaan said:

Archangel was my 4th rank 5 bruh. He's worth a rank 5 across any roster strength level.
    I’d r5 a couple of mutants over AA. He’s not the end all be all you make him out to be
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Hawkeye's underrated.

HE'S NOT UNDERRATED IF YOU KEEP SAYING IT!!!!!!!

And I'm sorry, but Elsa's getting there too, people. She's great, she used to be underrated. I like her a lot. I took her to R4, but people are now overrating her cause she is not up there with the likes of Stealthy, Hit Monkey, and Night Thrasher as much as you want her to be.

Not being on the level of stealthy and hit monkey I completely understand makes sense but night thrasher? Elsa is way better then night thrasher