**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Latest additions to 6-star pool!

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,760 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion

Stay tuned for more!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,803 ★★★★★
    you thought the 5 star vision offer was bad? Here’s six star vision!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Now they would make the next featured even better. Would like both of them, but I would want them both awakened
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,760 ★★★★★

Now they would make the next featured even better. Would like both of them, but I would want them both awakened

Yeah I would love to pull either in the next featured. I'm expecting 3 more champs out of the following to join them:

Black Widow, Blade, Crossbones, Doctor Voodoo, Ghost Rider, Hyperion, Magik, Medusa, Quake & Stark Spidey
    Rookiie said:

Yeah I would love to pull either in the next featured. I'm expecting 3 more champs out of the following to join them:

Black Widow, Blade, Crossbones, Doctor Voodoo, Ghost Rider, Hyperion, Magik, Medusa, Quake & Stark Spidey
    Yeah I’ve just been discussing this with @Meebleton . It’s odd they appeared and not others. Either they will be in cavs or they will be in cavs and the featured. Makes no sense for them to appear just now

I’m expecting 5 old new champs, but it could be 4. My prediction would be:

Ronan
    Vision
    BW
    Crossbones
    And if we get a 5th, Ghost rider. Makes thematic sense

Rookiie said:

Yeah I’ve just been discussing this with @Meebleton . It’s odd they appeared and not others. Either they will be in cavs or they will be in cavs and the featured. Makes no sense for them to appear just now

Ronan
    Vision
    BW
    Crossbones
    I'm half-hoping they will still release 5 into the featured and leave one for the Cavs. And if that's going to be the case, they would want to balance the stronger champs with the less relevant ones.

So if you ask me, I think it would make more sense for them to add BW and Crossbones in the next iteration (assuming it follows the same format).

My prediction would be:

Ronan ✅
    Vision ✅
    Blade
    Doctor Voodoo
    Ghost Rider

With Stark Spiderman available in Cavs.
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Ronan
    Vision
    BW
    Crossbones
    I'm half-hoping they will still release 5 into the featured and leave one for the Cavs. And if that's going to be the case, they would want to balance the stronger champs with the less relevant ones.

So if you ask me, I think it would make more sense for them to add BW and Crossbones in the next iteration (assuming it follows the same format).

My prediction would be:

Ronan ✅
    Vision ✅
    Blade
    Doctor Voodoo
    Ghost Rider

I hope you’re right, because that would be great. But they just seem to want to hold into the ‘old god tiers’. So I think they’ll avoid adding them for as long as humanly possible

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Ronan
    Vision
    BW
    Crossbones

My prediction would be:

Ronan ✅
    Vision ✅
    Blade
    Doctor Voodoo
    Ghost Rider

I hope you’re right, because that would be great. But they just seem to want to hold into the ‘old god tiers’. So I think they’ll avoid adding them for as long as humanly possible
    Mulling over it, I think I agree with you on that statement. Kabam will want their influence to wane as much as possible before rolling them out. I really, really hope that's not the case though.
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Ronan
    Vision
    BW
    Crossbones

My prediction would be:

Ronan ✅
    Vision ✅
    Blade
    Doctor Voodoo
    Ghost Rider

Mulling over it, I think I agree with you on that statement. Kabam will want their influence to wane as much as possible before rolling them out. I really, really hope that's not the case though.
    That’s the thing, they really aren’t that relevant anymore. Quake and Hyperion I understand, but voodoo and GR? Crazy

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Ronan
    Vision
    BW
    Crossbones

My prediction would be:

Ronan ✅
    Vision ✅
    Blade
    Doctor Voodoo
    Ghost Rider

That’s the thing, they really aren’t that relevant anymore. Quake and Hyperion I understand, but voodoo and GR? Crazy
    Let's give it a few more days
    Who knows, maybe we'll see a couple more tomorrow
    Maybe Kabam want to keep it a surprise 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Ronan
    Vision
    BW
    Crossbones

My prediction would be:

Ronan ✅
    Vision ✅
    Blade
    Doctor Voodoo
    Ghost Rider

Let's give it a few more days
    Who knows, maybe we'll see a couple more tomorrow
    Maybe Kabam want to keep it a surprise 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Haha yeah let’s see