**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is wolverine in the basic pool and dual crystal?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
Just want to know because if his in the dual crystal I minus well stop going for the feature

Is wolverine in the basic pool and dual crystal? 36 votes

Yes
5%
Denzel116Rebark 2 votes
No
77%
Cristalman16wegnerkCliffordcanMoot4LifeLmaoThedancingkidFintechRookiieKaratemike415OGAvengerSpeedro420JollyHawkCapn_DanteThicco_ModeGreekhitEtm34MCOCHazzaBlack_SwanZan0odishika123 28 votes
Not sure
16%
titaniummorroStevieManWonderDarkDuelistCharlie21540PuttPuttLlessur 6 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Not currently.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    No
    He still isn’t.
    Why is that even a poll?
    Is it a matter of opinion his existence in the basic pool? 🤣
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

I love that you included a “not sure” option for people who didn’t know but wanted to feel included 😂

Lol yeah 🤣

Not currently.

Ahh men 😓 do you know maybe when he will be put there
    Greekhit said:

He still isn’t.
    Why is that even a poll?

Because since wolverine is an old champ I wanted to be sure they didn't just add him in the feature but in the basic as well, it ain't a hard question bro is just me making sure if he was put there as well
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Weird thing to have a poll about. It’s a factual question
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    No
    Noodes_ said:

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    No
    Ghost12 said:

Greekhit said:

He still isn’t.
    Why is that even a poll?

Because since wolverine is an old champ I wanted to be sure they didn't just add him in the feature but in the basic as well, it ain't a hard question bro is just me making sure if he was put there as well
    Sorry if you took it as an offend, i was surely not having this intention.
    What I meant, was that it is unnecessary to make it a poll, since you could just make a simple post asking 😉
    Anyway, Wolverine still isn’t in the basic 5* crystal (or 5* mutant/skill), but hopefully he will be added, after the current 5* featured which include him expires 🙂
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    He is in the 4* basic pool/dual crystals, but he has not been added to the 5* basic yet. I am sure you are wondering about the 5* since that is the rare version, but I thought I would point this out since everyone seems to have assumed that based on their answers.
    Greekhit said:

Ghost12 said:

Greekhit said:

He still isn’t.
    Why is that even a poll?

Sorry if you took it as an offend, i was surely not having this intention.
    What I meant, was that it is unnecessary to make it a poll, since you could just make a simple post asking 😉
    Anyway, Wolverine still isn’t in the basic 5* crystal (or 5* mutant/skill), but hopefully he will be added, after the current 5* featured which include him expires 🙂
    Alright bro 😂appreciated you're right but I wanted to make a poll just to get faster results and I apologize for the way I reacted, take care bro and have an awesome day 😌👌

He is in the 4* basic pool/dual crystals, but he has not been added to the 5* basic yet. I am sure you are wondering about the 5* since that is the rare version, but I thought I would point this out since everyone seems to have assumed that based on their answers.

Hmm alright bro appreciate the feedback thx again
    Noodes_ said:

What's factual?