**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why darkhawk is the best champion

2»

Comments

• o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★

o_o said:

space bird > ketamine robot B)
    i would like to see more champion reviews in this style plz + thx

which champ would you like me to review nextr
    Mister Fantastic, because stretchy beard man
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★

o_o said:

or make this a series: space bird best tech champ; who is best skill champ, science, etc.?
  • o_o said:

o_o said:

Mister Fantastic, because stretchy beard man
    alright give me a few days
  • AATT said:

Imagine DH sig 200 with NT synergy starting the fight in null mode... delicious

its beautiful ngl

• Gardener said:

Birds together=strong

bird gang
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Space bird and mutant bird are my two favourite champs in game. Big metal wings > everything.

Dragon man is mystic bird
    Ah yes i forgot about him. Big fire-breathing mystic bird. Who else has wings?
    Wasp is science bird and Falcon is skill bird. Annihilus is cosmic bird. Birds from all classes lol
    Vulture is tech bird.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Space bird and mutant bird are my two favourite champs in game. Big metal wings > everything.

Wasp is science bird and Falcon is skill bird. Annihilus is cosmic bird. Birds from all classes lol
    Vulture is tech bird.
    Vulture? What kind of name is that for a bird?
    Kidding, I can’t wait for a birds of MCOC synergy
  • Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Vulture is tech bird.
    darkhawk is best bird what kind of bird is a vulture like ewwwww
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Vulture is tech bird.
    Have you not read this post????????
    Darkhawk is space bird, vulture is tech bird.
  • War_Bird said:

AATT said:

Imagine DH sig 200 with NT synergy starting the fight in null mode... delicious

If he had a pre-fight ability where you could start in a certain mode, he’d be a nutty champ.
    dude fr he needed a pre fight
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Dorky Dave is also Darkhawk fans and he made a song for that.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Magneto dropping by to say Hi.
    https://youtu.be/y4ADILUsSpk
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    Vultures and buzzards throw up on their own feet. I don't think DarkHawks do that.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Ketamine robot 😂
  • HaikuPriestHaikuPriest Posts: 7
    This is some beyond god tier spelling