**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion is special place in ur heart

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
which champion do u love the most and has a special place in ur heart and why is it sooo,for me it's capiw,he was my first ever 4* and is still in my team and I would miss him when i'll stop playing with 4*s,maybe i'll get him as a 5* someday

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Medusa will always be in my heart alongside aa I used them as my main champs as 4*s for so long
    (Of course now my main girl is Quake)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ghost and aa
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Angela.

I think
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    OG Cap & AA

Kill_Grey said:

Angela.

I think

I thought you were going to say something completely different
    Honestly, I don't even understand the question 🤔

Plus it's 5am over here, so you can't blame me lol

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Angela.

I think

I thought you were going to say something completely different
    Honestly, I don't even understand the question 🤔

Plus it's 5am over here, so you can't blame me lol
    Damn. What champ has a special place in your heart. Thought you were gonna say G2099 lol
    Oh lol.
    Idk, cuz Angela was one of my first 5*s, and my first 5*r4, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    For me it's Magik... she carried me to uncollected after I spent a long time on 5.2.3 and 5.2.4
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Wasp and Killmonger... these were my heavy lifters on the way to becoming UC. I feel like I am an expert playing with them, even though I am not... haha
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Sparky, he carried me to uc
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Vision (Age of Ultron) my first r5 4 star. His sp2 really helped me as I learned to play the game
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    4* Nick ...I hv all 5* team now...still I use him a lot..he surpasses many max out 5 stars...he made me uncollected
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Nova
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Taskmaster
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

ghost and aa

oh I just remembered wolverine. he was my og carry
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool: My first maxed out 4*, this was when she was on top of the skill class.

Medusa: My second maxed out 4*. Got her from a premium crystal, and got lucky with a cosmic gem from Christmas. Her and Gwenpool literally carried me through everything.

Wasp: The first champion I've grinded for in the arena and I actually got her. Loved her ever since.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost and Superior Iron Man.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Venom. He was my first r4 5*. Pulled him the day after his buff. And I have always really like the character even before I played this game.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Nick fury. He carried me to cavalier
  • KarmarektsuKarmarektsu Posts: 2
    For me, it would have to be Ebony Maw and Claire Voyant. They both have good utility and I love their looks and gameplay.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Beast. Had a ton of fun with him as a 4*. He was my first duped 4* and my first R4 4* as well :) he never has made it past that rank though. Maybe someday soon for a 4* challenge or something
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Venom the Duck. He's gotten me past 95% of my progress in the game. Vulture also has a spot as he was my first fully ranked up 4 star.

Medusa will always be the Queen of Mcoc as she's helped me kick heads since the beginning.