**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champion is special place in ur heart

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
which champion do u love the most and has a special place in ur heart and why is it sooo,for me it's capiw,he was my first ever 4* and is still in my team and I would miss him when i'll stop playing with 4*s,maybe i'll get him as a 5* someday

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Medusa will always be in my heart alongside aa I used them as my main champs as 4*s for so long
    (Of course now my main girl is Quake)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ghost and aa
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Angela.

I think
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    OG Cap & AA

Kill_Grey said:

Angela.

I think

I thought you were going to say something completely different
    Honestly, I don't even understand the question 🤔

Plus it's 5am over here, so you can't blame me lol

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Angela.

I think

I thought you were going to say something completely different
    Honestly, I don't even understand the question 🤔

Plus it's 5am over here, so you can't blame me lol
    Damn. What champ has a special place in your heart. Thought you were gonna say G2099 lol
    Oh lol.
    Idk, cuz Angela was one of my first 5*s, and my first 5*r4, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    For me it's Magik... she carried me to uncollected after I spent a long time on 5.2.3 and 5.2.4
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Wasp and Killmonger... these were my heavy lifters on the way to becoming UC. I feel like I am an expert playing with them, even though I am not... haha
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Sparky, he carried me to uc
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Vision (Age of Ultron) my first r5 4 star. His sp2 really helped me as I learned to play the game
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    4* Nick ...I hv all 5* team now...still I use him a lot..he surpasses many max out 5 stars...he made me uncollected
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Nova
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Taskmaster
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

ghost and aa

oh I just remembered wolverine. he was my og carry
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool: My first maxed out 4*, this was when she was on top of the skill class.

Medusa: My second maxed out 4*. Got her from a premium crystal, and got lucky with a cosmic gem from Christmas. Her and Gwenpool literally carried me through everything.

Wasp: The first champion I've grinded for in the arena and I actually got her. Loved her ever since.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost and Superior Iron Man.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Venom. He was my first r4 5*. Pulled him the day after his buff. And I have always really like the character even before I played this game.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Nick fury. He carried me to cavalier
  • KarmarektsuKarmarektsu Posts: 2
    For me, it would have to be Ebony Maw and Claire Voyant. They both have good utility and I love their looks and gameplay.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Beast. Had a ton of fun with him as a 4*. He was my first duped 4* and my first R4 4* as well :) he never has made it past that rank though. Maybe someday soon for a 4* challenge or something
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Venom the Duck. He's gotten me past 95% of my progress in the game. Vulture also has a spot as he was my first fully ranked up 4 star.

Medusa will always be the Queen of Mcoc as she's helped me kick heads since the beginning.