**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured Cavalier Luck Thread

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Whichever featured crystal or whatever day of the year, post your against-the-odds pulls (5* nexus / 6* champion / 6* nexus) in the comments.

Again, the drop rates for such pulls are extremely low and insane luck for some doesn't mean that it'll happen for others as well. Most of the time, the only thing that is certain to come after opening these is an immediate feeling of regret. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

My second ever featured cav.

Picked aarkus, but was kinda disappointed at first. But man has this dude been helpful! Brute force and diss track Emma Frost, buffed up and powerful from afar darkhawk are 2 notable fights I used him to solo in this month's cavalier EQ
    He also helped on a path in 6.1.6 where there is an Infinity Man with Mesmerize. Also solo.

Definitely on my rank 2 list, and much better than people give him credit for.
  • Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    Hieitaku said:

This was from the one and only crystal I opened while the hulks were featured. It's still unopened coz I haven't decided who to pick from it.

What's to decide.... Hulkbuster is the clear choice
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

Hieitaku said:

This was from the one and only crystal I opened while the hulks were featured. It's still unopened coz I haven't decided who to pick from it.

What's to decide.... Hulkbuster is the clear choice
    I have 6* Joe, 5* Hulk, and the other two duped and rank 4 5*s. HB's durability relies on his sig ability and I don't really have a need for him right now. So I'm okay with waiting for future buffs and/or content.
    Kill_Grey said:

Picked aarkus, but was kinda disappointed at first. But man has this dude been helpful! Brute force and diss track Emma Frost, buffed up and powerful from afar darkhawk are 2 notable fights I used him to solo in this month's cavalier EQ
    He also helped on a path in 6.1.6 where there is an Infinity Man with Mesmerize. Also solo.

Great choice. I really appreciate his utility and the only thing keeping me from taking my duped 5* to rank 5 is device lag.
    edited November 2020
    Btw, the 5* featured champion should also be included in the post-worthy pulls
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Btw, the 5* featured champion should also be included in the post-worthy pulls

Ok
    edited November 2020

No 5 star shards were spent In the featured
    I got him from the event
    Thank you kabam
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I got him from the event
    Thank you kabam

Cavaliers not featured crystals mate

I got him from the event
    Thank you kabam

Cavaliers not featured crystals mate
    Oof
    Forgot about that
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

From CGR's early access bundles. First time I ever pull a featured 6-star.

Also the frame of the hidden 5-star belongs to Doom, which would have made it even better but I already had him at max sig.

NOW thats a lucky pull
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Kill_Grey said:

Great choice. I really appreciate his utility and the only thing keeping me from taking my duped 5* to rank 5 is device lag.
    Yeah, it's a ridiculous amount of lag with him, lol.