**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on the new AQ update?

Comments

• Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Sounds good on paper, but to be honest I'm not really happy about Mutagenic Symbiosis... Eventhough this node will have obvious benefits for a lot of champions, that will cripple Omega Red immensely and since he's my main and only mutant attacker for AQ, that sucks and totally goes against the goal of these changes, at least for me.

Love the K-Meyeke thing though :D Maybe it's time to rank up that red cyclop... :o
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★

clops is ready

Mine s sig 60 LOL.
    I didn’t see mention of what replaced Doombots.
  • deadheatdeadheat Posts: 20
    Crcrcrc said:

deadheat said:

1) when do AQ season rewards come out?
    2) if I switch alliances now, will I lose out on those rewards?

There are no season rewards
    When did that happen?
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194

• slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Omg, cyclops just dad man, we're doom
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    The Mutant class is my most stacked so I'm hyped for this.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I like this approach. Buffing a class rather than nuking a class is nice. Provides a nice bonus to mutants, but isn't required to run mutants. I approve of the change (until you add root nodes that is).

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Greekhit said:

As a thronebreaker, I can only praise this. It’s absolutely excellent.

For Cav players, seems not quite as great. At all. Although I actually don’t think Cav players should get T5CC in the glory store. Not at this point anyway. I know people won’t like that, but I do think it’s the healthy route. Someone on 6.2.1 shouldn’t really be getting T5CC weekly.

What about those Cavaliers who have completed all content (except Abyss), have multiple 5/65s, but not an r3 to justify Thronebreaker title.
    Should they have the same access to glory store as a newly Uncollected player?
    Kabam got lazy to distinguish Cavalier from Uncollected glory rewards and chose to demote Cavaliers 😠
    This is my problem. Why are people who are almost thronebreaker and newly Uncollected players in the same group?
    To be honsly Ther shuld has lock the tilie to 100 procent act6.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Discount on the glory store is nice though.
    I agree with @Etjama about the classes.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

Potions not being increased in potency (for glory) or decreased in price with more and more r3's and higher health pools is getting old.

Also how do you ever get an in against the white magneto mini?

Heavy-Hitter
    Mighty Charge - 3
    Power Struggle
    True Strike
    Power Snack 2

Can't bait heavies because of heavy hitter and his specials aren't exactly easily punishable. Node combo seems a bit much.

@Greywarden can't you punch into his block and then parry his light to smack him around?
    That’s to
    RC51 said:

Thanks, I figured I just missed it.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Why's no one talking about the fact that they reduced the price of tier 1 alpha?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

For Cav players, seems not quite as great. At all. Although I actually don’t think Cav players should get T5CC in the glory store. Not at this point anyway. I know people won’t like that, but I do think it’s the healthy route. Someone on 6.2.1 shouldn’t really be getting T5CC weekly.

That's my dilemma. I don't think someone who just got Cav should be able to get T5CC with Glory. But then there are the people with 3 different T5CC's and no good options for em that totally deserve the T5CC in the Glory store. It all comes back to the idiotic R3 requirement.
    Greekhit said:

What about those Cavaliers who have completed all content (except Abyss), have multiple 5/65s, but not an r3 to justify Thronebreaker title.
    Kabam got lazy to distinguish Cavalier from Uncollected glory rewards and chose to demote Cavaliers 😠
    This is the thing, I don’t agree with the R3 requirement. Once again, Cav should have been at the act 6 completion level. There is too much damn variance between Cav players. It screws up the economy and progression, or the players at the top end of the spectrum

Unfortunately I think screwing the top players on that spectrum is less harmful than potentially the entire progression economy
    I still firmly believe that Thronebreaker should've been locked behind Act 6 exploration or Abyss completion. Both of those guarantee a fully formed T5CC. No rewarding those who got crazy luck and formed one after exploring 6.1, no punishing those who can't pull a good champ for their 3 fully formed ones. No RNG involved.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Why's no one talking about the fact that they reduced the price of tier 1 alpha?

That is true and absolutely amazing. 😂
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    walkerdog said:

Potions not being increased in potency (for glory) or decreased in price with more and more r3's and higher health pools is getting old.

Also how do you ever get an in against the white magneto mini?

Heavy-Hitter
    Mighty Charge - 3
    Power Struggle
    True Strike
    Power Snack 2

Can't bait heavies because of heavy hitter and his specials aren't exactly easily punishable. Node combo seems a bit much.

@Greywarden can't you punch into his block and then parry his light to smack him around?
    Yea you can do that, get him into a corner and just lock him down there to take away mighty charge as well. I just think they should stop focusing so much time and effort on trying to make things difficult for Corvus. Instead focus on making other champs as effective and maybe his usage will go down.
    My roster approves this:

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    T5CC is beautiful.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

That's my dilemma. I don't think someone who just got Cav should be able to get T5CC with Glory. But then there are the people with 3 different T5CC's and no good options for em that totally deserve the T5CC in the Glory store. It all comes back to the idiotic R3 requirement.
    Greekhit said:

This is the thing, I don’t agree with the R3 requirement. Once again, Cav should have been at the act 6 completion level. There is too much damn variance between Cav players. It screws up the economy and progression, or the players at the top end of the spectrum

Unfortunately I think screwing the top players on that spectrum is less harmful than potentially the entire progression economy
    I still firmly believe that Thronebreaker should've been locked behind Act 6 exploration or Abyss completion. Both of those guarantee a fully formed T5CC. No rewarding those who got crazy luck and formed one after exploring 6.1, no punishing those who can't pull a good champ for their 3 fully formed ones. No RNG involved.
    Act6 100% would make sense, but Abyss not.
    Story progress is supposed to determine the progress titles, not special event quests.
    Anyway Cavaliers just got Uncollected 🤣