**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would you R3 6*: Magneto, Sunspot, Domino, Namor, Apocolypse, or Prof X?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Lots of choices...want to get some opinions on R3ing a 6*

Who would you R3 6*: Magneto, Sunspot, Domino, Namor, Apocolypse, or Prof X? 111 votes

R3 6* Awakened Magneto
53%
danielmathSIlverProfessorNoodes_Bpn88855DREWRN1Lvernon15Kamikaze_TurtleThatGuyYouSaw235BluestoneGmonkeyOsfan8Sw0rdMasterDrDeadpoolJumpthesharkColonaut123Colinwhitworth69Xva23RamadaRockypantherxQacob 59 votes
R3 6* Awakened Sunspot
8%
Darkrider05Casidy11_BuckyBruhRakeYoungRemeliRenaxqqAgent_22HSS75Elwind 9 votes
R3 6* Awakened Domino
5%
Uncle_Fatty_247DragonMCOCClynevaGreekhitTripleURyzard 6 votes
R3 6* Awakened Namor
1%
ArsozScarcity27 2 votes
R3 6* Awakened Apocolypse
27%
RaganatorGNASTYMityAntMoot4LifeBroken10or_StrongRaichu626Bwest289RookiieAmazing_Demon05TheGrandM4sterKRANꓘThoye3IddqdIronGladiator22TheInfintyDoctor_Strange19Unio77BuffBeastSavage 30 votes
R3 6* Awakened Prof X
4%
xandersrevengetidusx2jrTheMailmannCowabungaROADHOGGERS 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    R3 6* Awakened Magneto
    Sunspot if you’re bothered about prestige, but mags is a trillion times better than these other options
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Sunspot if you’re bothered about prestige, but mags is a trillion times better than these other options

really 1 trillion?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Lvernon15 said:

really 1 trillion?
    he's great, but I haven't gotten used to fighting with him...
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    R3 6* Awakened Magneto
    Mags>Apocalypse>Prof>Sunspot>Namor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Domino

But go with Sunspot or Namor if you want prestige.

(Namor's so low because he needs max sig btw and I'm assuming just you can get him there.)
    Just curious, why the love for Apocolypse so much? He doesn't hit that hard except his sp2. Is it because of his mutant synergies?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    R3 6* Awakened Magneto

Moot4Life said:

Lvernon15 said:

really 1 trillion?
    he's great, but I haven't gotten used to fighting with him...
    He’s not too hard to pick up
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    If I get to rank up a mutant anytime soon it'll be Domino, but that is only because I don't have the others. Except Namor, who isn't awakened and I'd only rank him for that sig
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    R3 6* Awakened Magneto

Magneto is great, but I personally find Apocalypse the most enjoyable by far to play of these. My unawakened 6* is R2 and will be R3 as soon as I finish a mutant t5cc

It was a toss-up between these two for me. Choose Mags because Apoc is best only when he gets to 4 genetic code, which requires either bringing relatively undesirable synergy champs or having a mutant to fight early in the quest.

Apoc is far more fun to play than Mags, for sure. I took mine to 5/65, awakened, and have Mags as r2 6s awakened. Use them both all the time now.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    R3 6* Awakened Sunspot
    look at all these Magneto simps, next thing they'll say MoleGOD is bad....

for shame
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    R3 6* Awakened Magneto

Just curious, why the love for Apocolypse so much? He doesn't hit that hard except his sp2. Is it because of his mutant synergies?

If you do sp2 followed by sp1 and then heavy to refresh all the dot, he does alot of damage.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    R3 6* Awakened Magneto
    Magneto or sunspot
    Arsoz said:

Shame that sheild hasn't voted yet

who's that? don't tell me, a domino lover?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Yes , I would rank up one of those mutants
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    R3 6* Awakened Magneto
    @shield456
  • MAGWMAGW Posts: 24
    R3 6* Awakened Magneto
    Mags is awesome damn i wish i had one my ign would check out