**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Connection problems using 4G LTE mobile internet.

SHADEXSHADEX Posts: 4
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
On November 18th I had connection issues loading the game using 4G LTE internet. Whenever I switch to Wi-Fi the game works just perfectly. When I switch back to 4G internet - doesn't load, which happened all day on November 18th and continues today (Nov 19th). Does anyone experience the same issue?! I'm using Samsung Galaxy S10+.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• L0neW0lfL0neW0lf Posts: 6
    Many of my alliance members including myself are experiencing the same issues with newer Samsung phones or Android phones.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Yeah, same here. I even got jailed for bringing it up more than once.
    @Kabam Zibiit , any update on this? Or will android users only ever be able to play the game within the confines of their own homes from now on....you edited the OP's post so I assume you read it.

• AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    Yes been having the same issue for about 2 months now. Wifi works great switch to mobile network ( T-mobile ) and won't login at all . Samsung galaxy s10 , kernel version. T-mobile carrier network service.
  • SHADEXSHADEX Posts: 4

Yes been having the same issue for about 2 months now. Wifi works great switch to mobile network ( T-mobile ) and won't login at all . Samsung galaxy s10 , kernel version. T-mobile carrier network service.

Well I have Samsung S10 and t-mobile, but it's been 3 days for now having this issue. I never experienced this before and I wonder what Kabam will do with this and how fast. I literally can't play using 4G LTE internet, in fact, I lost the fight against war boss due to connection issue. Took 3:15 minutes to load the single screen to enter the fight and once I entered it said "Timeout"..happy days
  • Kingx1Kingx1 Posts: 4
    Is anyone still having this issue because me and a few in my alliance have been dealing with this for the past couple months and its extremely annoying. We can't even play the game unless we're on WiFi. Why hasn't anyone addressed this yet??
  • Kingx1Kingx1 Posts: 4
    By the way, im on the newest android os and Samsung S20 with Sprint service
  • the issue is that MCOC only supports IPv4 connection settings. Most ISPs now use IPv6. EE in the UK for example (which i use), exclusively use this connection protocol. It's quicker and more stable. It appears that Kabam decided to downgrade their server link to no longer use v6, even though it used to. i've been trying multiple variations of forcing a v4 connection from my phone with varying success. even using a VPN will allow me online after 40(+/-) seconds once, and then go back to not connecting at all.

If your system doesn't work for a large section of your LOYAL playerbase, then it doesn't work and needs fixing. This has been ongoing for almost 6 months. maybe this was a quick technical ploy to have connections drop, resulting in in-game deaths and more unit buying/spending.