**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star spider gwen to rank 3?

Phantom_GhostPhantom_Ghost Posts: 23
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Thoughts on taking her to rank 3 for thronebreaker?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Would not recommend
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Well.. There are many worse champions than her as a 6*.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Honestly I would say if you like her yeah! She is pretty decent overall with good damage and unique utility
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    definitely
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’m in the if you like her and use her then do it camp. She’s not the best champ. She’s not the worst champ. Nobody else’s tier list matters.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    If u like her go for it as i also pulled the trigger
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I would r3 her unduped, she’s way too useful. I used her a great deal in my act 6 completion, she did about 80% of V3 on her own, had her on offence in wars plenty of times, even did a few fights in abyss with her. She has so much going for her and is incredibly fun to play. Absolutely worth a rank 3 in my opinion.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    I'm planning on taking mine r3. She is massively underrated and is only gaining more worth with every champ they make with unstoppable and evade. But beside that her damage output can be pretty impressive. I took 1 champ from each class to r2 that I'm willing to r3 once I get the t5cc to do so. And spider Gwen is gonna be my science r3 6* when I get there.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    She’s so underrated man. I’d go for it. Have her as a r3 5* (would probably be r5 by now if I didn’t pull HT) and she is really a well balanced champ. Power control, slow (great counter for the champion and thing), and very nice damage. I’d say go for it bro.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Absolutely. I would take her up to r3 anyways, she's a great champ!
    Wow... that’s a lot of disagrees
  • Thanks everyone, I went for it.
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    I wouldn't have advised it as there are many champs better than her to rank but youve done it anyways now so yh
  • I wouldn't have advised it as there are many champs better than her to rank but youve done it anyways now so yh

Thats true but I’ve been lucky with my 5 star science champs, spider-gwen should be decent, the extra health should be helpful too since her block proficiency isn’t good.
    Someone even disagreed with me pointing out the amount of disagrees
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I would R3 a Spider-Gwen if I could. She's a Swiss army knife with really solid damage.