**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star Tigra worth it?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Have a 5 star Tigra at rank 3 and was wondering if she was worth a mystic awakening gem given my other mystic champs:

5 star Tigra worth it? 29 votes

Yes!
86%
GroundedWisdomMegaSkater67buddy_LEEkikiFurieuxJumpthesharkThe_Blue_JaguarRockyshockyEtjamaFrostyNickelBonzodavidBerjibsIddqdTheInfintyPrakhar_82Black_SwanŘïdđhįmWill3808Rayaan_2000NuclearOrk[Deleted User] 25 votes
No (explain why)
13%
Moot4LifeColonaut123PrylankMasterpuff 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I am definitely considering learning how to play her well but am just wondering what she brings to the table that my other mystics do not
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    No (explain why)
    you need skill to play her so not a good option for you my friend :D

I am definitely considering learning how to play her well but am just wondering what she brings to the table that my other mystics do not

insane, insane damage and useful miss mechanic. brings stuff nearly all champions cannot bring
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yes!
    Is she worth it? Yes. Are there other Champs worth it as well? Yes. Dragon Man for one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yes!

I have a video of her taking down The Collector in 58 seconds. Max 5*, Unduped. Make friends with her. ;)