**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I GOT CAV

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
I just got cav!! In total I spent 1100 units. 500 on ultron, 400 on Crossbones, and 200 on Sentinel. Here are my most memorable moments.

cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/2z/8k25c26ef2q6.jpeg" alt="" />

Shoutout to sentinel and HT. I couldn’t have done it without them🥳🥳🥳

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Congrats m8!

Thanks Monke and GinjaBredMonsta!
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Congratz
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    LETS GOOOOO
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Congrats, great feeling, very nice:)
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro
    I got mordo when I got the cav title
    Hope you get something better
  • MAGWMAGW Posts: 24
    edited November 2020
    Congrats man, i recently got cav as well. I got 6* Wolvie x23 and 5* night thrasher, so not bad ig. Good luck on your crystals.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Just opened a basic for the celebration and got elsa. Anything in particular that she good for?

Heck yeah! Highest crit rating in the game (with precision from SP1 to about 65-70%), purifying all non-damaging debuffs, access to incinerate and coldsnap (evade counter), busted debuffs which only debuff immune noded champions are immune to and that cause massive bonus damage for every crit, parry counterattack every 11s, cruelties from SP3, quick burst damage from SP2.

She was my first r4 because she's so fun to play.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Elsa is a beast of a champ with high damage output, good utility with evade counter and counter attack on parries and very fun to play.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    edited November 2020

I just got cav!! In total I spent 1100 units. 500 on ultron, 400 on Crossbones, and 200 on Sentinel. Here are my most memorable moments.

Congrats!

Btw I'm not sure why you need nearly 740 + 290 (from sentinel) hits on crossbones and still got ko-ed without getting hit (probably block damage). What team did you use?
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Thats a LOT of units man, but definetely worth it NO CAP
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Congrats!

Btw I'm not sure why you need nearly 740 + 290 (from sentinel) hits on crossbones and still got ko-ed without getting hit (probably block damage). What team did you use?
    Yeah, that crossbones fight is brutal without a huge damage dealer.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Congrats!

Xbones has nutty regen
    Aziz5253 said:

Congrats!

That 739 hit attempt had horrible heal block rng. I also had many other attempts that had horrible rng so I just quit out of it. And I barely parried at all (fear of getting that shrugged) so I took like probs 15% block dmg. It was just because after 700 hits you get fatigued and obviously mess up.
    RaviDavi said:

Just opened a basic for the celebration and got elsa. Anything in particular that she good for?

Heck yeah! Highest crit rating in the game (with precision from SP1 to about 65-70%), purifying all non-damaging debuffs, access to incinerate and coldsnap (evade counter), busted debuffs which only debuff immune noded champions are immune to and that cause massive bonus damage for every crit, parry counterattack every 11s, cruelties from SP3, quick burst damage from SP2.

She was my first r4 because she's so fun to play.
    So should I take her to r4? I have 7 skill cats and no other good skill. Btw is she good in cav difficulty? Because cav looks super annoying.