**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Based on what we’ve gotten, who will your AQ go-to champs be?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
I think I’ll be using HB way more, generally because I suck at evading Apocalypse’s specials. Ghost will still destroy. Cylcops Beyond god tier. I’d love to see yours!

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Corvus and some others. Unless my ally starts running map 7, which would be brilliant.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Won't know till I see the new maps and get my paths assigned. I do have 2 sig 60 Cyclopses though and it could be fun to rank one up for AQ. We still don't know if the nodes are actually going to make him viable though. If I was to guess, I'll probably end up with Corvus, AA, and either Warlock or G99. Maybe G99 purely for a faster boss kill. Man, would I love an Apocalypse for this change. Horseman AA with a buff from the nodes would just destroy anything.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    My main team currently is Red Guardian, Abomination and CMM (or Omega Red). I will swap CMM with G2099 and keep the others because Abomination destroys literally every fight that isn't poison immune with the synergy.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    My dual cyclops (plus someone else for any problem fights)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Since I'm on map 6, it's apocalypse boss. G99 every day of the week.

Other slots will mostly likely be AA and another champ. Since it's mutant themed, I now have no doubts in my mind about Ranking Havok.

But till he's rank 5, I'll bring sorcerer as backup for apocalypse.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I would just use voodoo and sentinel
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Any idea if the Maps itself will be changing?
    Like the champs on the Maps

My main team currently is Red Guardian, Abomination and CMM (or Omega Red). I will swap CMM with G2099 and keep the others because Abomination destroys literally every fight that isn't poison immune with the synergy.

@Agent_X_zzz calls me insane for wanting a 6* abomination.
    We all go crazy in the heart of passion
    He is INSANE with the synergy. I use them in incursions as well and he just melts opponents. I am seriously contemplating making him my first r2. My only other real option right now is Symbiote Supreme, but with my r5 VooDoo and r4 Doom, I rarely use him. If I don't get a better 6* on my next opening, he will be my first r2.

Any idea if the Maps itself will be changing?
    Like the champs on the Maps

I would guess they will... but who knows.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    My 6 star cyclops mostly because I want to see one of my six stars not be useless ( cyclops, Yellowjacket, black panther)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I have to rank up some mutants if I wanna enjoy the class buffs.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I see people mentioning cyclops,does he counter Apocalypse in a way I don't know?
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    By the way ghost and g99 for the win
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Holros said:

I see people mentioning cyclops,does he counter Apocalypse in a way I don't know?

Duh he’s the most effective aw attacker didn’t u know?
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    probably cyclops, warlock/ghost, and maybe g2099 but probably not
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Time to flex my 6* cyclops hox
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Corvus, Warlock, Dr. Doom / She-Hulk

Good luck fighting Apocalypse with those Mutants.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Still corvus
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    DEFINETELY CYCLOPS
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Does anyone know if the Cylops thing is for both of them? Cause if so I'll probably use my Blue Cyclops. Also Colussus, probably with OR, maybe occasionally Gambit. Or I could use Sentinel or CMM. Idk. All 5*s.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099 for Apocalypse
    Omega,rogue or AA
    And last but not the least my soon to be rank 5 duped cyclops(The one that simps for jean grey)
    I can see it now 200k sp2
    Cyclops is gonna shred
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    So Cyclops is going to get double the damage in AQ, right? Breaking news. 2 × 0 is still 0.
    Etjama said:

So Cyclops is going to get double the damage in AQ, right? Breaking news. 2 × 0 is still 0.

Blasphemy don't ridicule our Extremely EFFECTIVE champ Cyclops-Sama