**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PHC crystal upgrade?

endryuendryu Posts: 66
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I got almost 100 of those crystals in my pocket but it doesnt seams that i can get anything what i need from those crystals and its a time waste to open now those big numbers of crystals soo its almost pointless from me now to open them that are farmed from arenas.

I think its finaly the time when kabam needs a little upgrade fro phc crystals, atleast increase chance to get 4 star, like 10% and put inside 5 star 3-5%
and maybe even put 6 star like 0.5-1% that would be awesome

what do you think, kabam needs to upgrade phc crystals or not??
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    No. Then we’ll have a new player getting insanely lucky and get a six star as their first pull. Let’s not screw up progression anymore.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    What level are you at? PHCs are not the crystals to put in 5*s or 6*s, are you insane! They are beginner level crystals which is why 4*s are so rare in those, and for higher levels become a small source of iso and gold.
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66

No. Then we’ll have a new player getting insanely lucky and get a six star as their first pull. Let’s not screw up progression anymore.

you can put the 6 star for like 0.5% chance to get and you need insane luck to get that

why would phc crystals stay forever like form start of the game when everything other gets an upgrade?

you probably dont play arena and you dont go those phc like i do i think arena rewards should get an upgrade and puc upgrade would be atleast something

endryu said:

you can put the 6 star for like 0.5% chance to get and you need insane luck to get that

why would phc crystals stay forever like form start of the game when everything other gets an upgrade?

you probably dont play arena and you dont go those phc like i do i think arena rewards should get an upgrade and puc upgrade would be atleast something

They are for beginners. They don’t need an upgrade just because you’ve grinded arena and gotten so many of them
    if you bother about how fast new players can get the 5 stars or 6 stars than phc could be made like uncolected phc or cavalier or thronebreaker, soo after compleating those quests you could upgrade your phc
    like you upgrade daily and 4h crystals
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    endryu said:

No. A .5% chance for a 5 or 6 star throws the game out of whack. Imagine a level 15 player pulling a 6*.... even Groot... they can then walk through Act 4 with ease.... keep them the same. I get what your saying with them being almost pointless for UC and above, but it is what it is.
    I'm an arena grinder and have hundreds of full phcs and hundreds of thousands of phc shards. I only pop those when I need some iso. They really aren't meant for high level players. Instead of boosting them, they could remove most of them from higher level rewards, but I'd rather just stockpile personally.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    They already got updated, and they seem to be changing every now and then.
    There is no need to add higher star rarities to that crystal
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    As someone who didn’t get their first 4* till at least 6 months into the game, you don’t need 4*, 5* and 6* champs to start playing unless you want to start a second account and try to race through content.

Do the content at your pace and you’ll get there.
    than whats the point from those crystals for a player like me? i dont even open then cause i dont need those 275 5 star shards from 50 phc crystals

that crystal needs an upgrade that is for sure
    endryu said:

than whats the point from those crystals for a player like me? i dont even open then cause i dont need those 275 5 star shards from 50 phc crystals

max sig crystals?
    endryu said:

If you don't like them, don't open them. Just because you have them and don't like them doesn't justify the need for kabam to upgrade!
    i already wrote that for newplayers there wont be upgrade for phc if you put the requirement to complete content and make them uncolected, cavalier or thronebreaker phc crystals
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    There are tons of crystals that a high end player doesn't open. Premium hero crystals are just one of them.
    You can still get iso-8, max sig crystals and shards out of them. But if you don't need that then just don't bother with it
    Of all the things to ask for, this has to be one of the most pointless
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    they're called grandmaster and cavalier crystals