**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New aq bosses

xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
What do you think about it? I love it actually. Having prof X as the boss until map 4 and map 5 and beyond is apocalypse. Tired of seeing dooms
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I would've liked to see Prof X as the boss for later maps tbh. Fighting him is all about skill and timing which is fun. Apocalypse is just going to be a block damage fiesta with his specials. Almost every alliance is just going to have someone Ghost the boss.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I would've liked to see Prof X as the boss for later maps tbh. Fighting him is all about skill and timing which is fun. Apocalypse is just going to be a block damage fiesta with his specials. Almost every alliance is just going to have someone Ghost the boss.

You can fully dex all his specials. It is a pain, but possible
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    The white magneto needs toned down. That’s an absolutely absurd combination of buffs and you guys know it.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    The only thing I’m annoyed at is you can no longer quake any AQ boss
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Glad we got to enjoy it while it lasted, nothing lasts forever eh. Anyways, I’m looking forward to bringing in OG wolvie/weapon X Wolverine given the emphasis on mutants. It’s gonna be so fun and refreshing!!
    Akumaccb said:

Glad we got to enjoy it while it lasted, nothing lasts forever eh. Anyways, I’m looking forward to bringing in OG wolvie/weapon X Wolverine given the emphasis on mutants. It’s gonna be so fun and refreshing!!
    And who is going to take the Minibosses and apocalypse?
    You could bring wolverine already to clear paths if you wanted. We are talking about the minis/boss.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I’m the boss!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

Bros, you could just use sorcerer supreme and Regen all the block damage.
    Anyone who does not think this white magneto is extremely overpowered has not thought through the fight yet...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

Bros, you could just use sorcerer supreme and Regen all the block damage.
    Lol, what's there to disagree about tho? I've seen soloes of cavalier difficulty apocalypse on YouTube the first time he came out, and they ended up with nearly full health.
    Cavalier difficulty apocalypse wasn’t difficult lol

Aq with 500k health and harder nodes will be much worse. And I assume most people will be bringing robots for him.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Run477 said:

Cavalier difficulty apocalypse wasn’t difficult lol

Aq with 500k health and harder nodes will be much worse. And I assume most people will be bringing robots for him.

I assume 90% of allys are just going to be Ghosting him.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    That stun though block really gave me ptsd in cav eq
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Run477 said:

Akumaccb said:

And who is going to take the Minibosses and apocalypse?
    Red Cyclops ftw lol