**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Organizing the 7-Hour Solo Event Challenges

Kabam Team,

I understand that this issue isn't necessarily an issue for everyone, but I focus my playing around the Solo Event Challenges (let's call them SECs for now). I try to coordinate "Hero Use" & "Event Quest Completion" SECs with any of the "Combat" SECs for better rewards during my daily grinds. Respectively, I coordinate the "Arena Wins" SEC with any of the "Arena Battles" SECs for maximum reward opportunities. And, of course, I coordinate the "Level Up" Sec with any of the "Advancement" SECs. However, these SECs are almost totally random... I say "almost" because the 22-hour SECs are much fewer in variety (making it easier to guess at what's next). Recently (& specifically), the "Mystic Advancement" SEC hasn't occurred in the last 16 of the "Advancement" SECs... which has forced me to sell its ISO from my overflow in the meantime (which isn't entirely bad since I get gold this way).

With all that being explained, I offer a solution to this issue... and more organization to our increasingly better advanced game. Since Kabam has already organized the Class Quests to a set daily schedule, could the 7-hour SECs reflect the same schedule? For instance, Tuesday's Class Quest focuses on Skill. Also on Tuesday, could "Skill Advancement", "Skill Combat" & "Skill Arena Battle" be rotated? Then on Wednesday, all things concerning Science? What about Sunday? Sunday could have an 22-hour title-like event that mimics the "Test of the Proven" or "Test of the Cavalier" (or whatever rank the player is at). Perhaps even something completely new for Sundays as Sundays are entirely different already with its Daily Class Quest and even Arena. Again, scheduling at least the class-based Quests with class-based SECs would be extremely beneficial for players looking forward to focus on certain fighters each day of the week. It would increase daily grinds and also allow a better timeline for those who are concerned about the Quality of Life aspect of the game. Keep up the good work and please consider my suggestions. Thank you.

The Exit

Comments

• TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    TheExit27 said:

the "Mystic Advancement" SEC hasn't occurred in the last 16 of the "Advancement" SECs...

Meant to say "Science Advancement" SEC in the last 15 of the "Advancement" SECs
    3rd time that there wasn’t a Class Advancement during the 22-hour Level Up SEC.
  • ALPHA_REXALPHA_REX Posts: 1
    When was the last 7hr class advancement? I cant remember, it feels like a long time
    Before 40 minutes ago, I think it was Thursday... where they had Science and Skill back-to-back. It seems to me that Kabam isn't going to change anything in any way. "Combat" SECs will continue to overtake the 7-hours events with 36 varieties... dwarfing the combined 12 varieties of "Advancements" & "Arena Battles".